5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful
The photo of this mirror doesn't do it justice, so happy with this purchase I will be buying more for friends as gifts, really really impressed! It looks like it would cost a few hundred pounds. It was also delivered before the estimated dispatch date which is even better! When I contacted the seller her response was very prompt and helpful. I can't wait to put it up :)
Published on 12 July 2012 by LizzyLou

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass distorts images
I dont know if the distortion of images is normal for this sort of mirror but I am very disappointed. Especially as I had high expectations after reading reviews.
Published 11 months ago by Gai

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, 12 July 2012
This review is from: EXTRA LARGE MATT WHITE Shabby Chic Antique Style Rectangular Wall MIRROR complete with Premium Quality Pilkington's Glass - Overall Size: 30 inches x 42 inches (76cm x 107cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this mirror., 1 Nov 2013
Read the reviews, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't be pleased with this mirror. Got it over the fire place & it looks fantastic. Very well packed & a speedy delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome value!, 16 Jan 2013
Was initially worried that it would look too modern and a bit cheap but when it arrived v well packaged I was amazed! Great quality and beyond all expectations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy and great value, 3 Jan 2014
We bought this and received it within three days of ordering. The Mirror is good quality and fixings strong and sturdy. I was a tiny bit sceptical as i saw one review that said the mirror distorted but this isn't the case. It looks quite elegant in our hall way and a good size for my girls to check their hair before going out. I was so happy with it it was on the wall within two hours of unwrapping it. For the price this is an absolute bargain compared to other suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirror, 12 Oct 2013
A really beautiful mirror I was delighted with it, this is the second mirror I have purchased from this company as I was so delighted with the first one, very prompt delivery and courteous service, I actually received a phone call informing me that the mirror would be delivered the following day, excellent service and I have recommended this company to others .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mirror, 12 Jun 2014
I brought this for my bedroom and it arrived very quickly within 2 days. Very well packaged lots of bubble wrap. The fixings are good and I love the bevelled edge, saw a mirror exactly like this in my local showroom and it was selling for 99. This is a bargain and is really beautiful, I would say to anyone, do not hesitate to buy this. Would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 3 Jun 2014
This is a very beautiful piece, I was amazed at the quality for the price, I have a same size one in my lounge which was three times the price

5.0 out of 5 stars mirror mirror on the wall., 23 May 2014
Truly fantastic mirror,even i looked good in it.lol.Well wrapped,there was enough bubble wrap to last me a year, and the design of the frame was just amazing,looking good above the fireplace,love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra large white Mirror, 18 May 2014
Makes a statement. Lovely in the bathroom., adds a bit of luxury. No excuse for getting the makeup wrong.!
Delivered on time.and safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 7 May 2014
The mirror arrived very qquickly and was very well wrapped, protecting the corners. It looks more expensive then it costs, have yet to put it on the wall yet as waiting to move, but it matches my drawers wonderfully, shabby chic, very pretty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›