5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Dressing table
Have built up a good tower of boxes and this very nicely take my pendants so I can view easily, brilliant product makes my dressing table so much more tidy and I can use my drawer for other things
Published 21 months ago by Steff Eyres

1.0 out of 5 stars Only for the Colour Blind
Title says it all, this is NOT MINK, mink is a lovely light creamy butterscotch colour where-as this is GREY VIOLET. Nothing like mink not even vaguely.

Totally misleading and a waste of money, as it looks ridiculous next to all my soft minks, chocolate and light cream colours. It is highly irritating when companies quite deliberately mislead on key details. Be...
Published on 11 Aug 2012 by Life has Standards!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Dressing table, 7 Mar 2013
Steff Eyres (BRECHIN, Angus, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Mink Deep 3 Section STACKER Jewellery Box with Grey Velvet Lining. (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item but needs to be deeper with Watch Pad, 9 Mar 2014
Great for putting watches in with the watch pad. Only downside is if you have a chunkier faced watch - rotary, fossil etc the watch pads are too high for the stacker and you cannot put the top stacker on without it resting on the watches. The watch pads work fine with my smaller ladies dress watches though. Watch pads need to be thinner or the box needs to be a bit taller. I also brought another one to put my bracelets in - I have also used a watch/bracelet pad for some of the bracelets and they fit in ok. Apart from that I am really pleased with the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea, 5 Oct 2013
These trays are so useful; I can find jewellery in seconds rather than hunting through lots of little boxes. The set can be built up with several variants of design to create a jewellery box that is bespoke; what a good idea, and most attractive in the mink and cream shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic jewellery box, 8 Jun 2014
have bought these stackers jewellery boxes before and they never fail to impress the receiver, they are really lovely quality and make a wonderful gift for young and older ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Jun 2014
bought this as a present for my mum as she has others and this completed her vset she thinks there wonderful

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 15 April 2014
Good quality, fits the colour and shape of my previously purchased Stackers from John Lewis, just couple of mm smaller, but not noticeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jewelry organiser, 27 Dec 2013
Great gift for organising all my bits of jewelry.
Matches well with the other bits in the same colour. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium by name and by nature!, 24 Nov 2013
I bought this to expand my existing Stacker collection, I love them as they're so useful. I like that I can gradually build up a set as I buy more (and more!) jewellery! This Stacker layer is good for chunky necklaces etc as it's deep, there's plenty of room. I chose the lovely mink colour as it's neutral so goes with any interior- good for me as I rent and can't decorate how I'd like! The inside is luxurious velvet, my jewellery feels well protected inside. They definitely look and feel premium as the name suggests! Arrived quick, great service, very happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Sep 2014
J. Robertson (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I bought the full set of these stackers and they are great and the price I paid for them is very good as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect just what I wanted, 9 Aug 2014