‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Where has this product been all my life!, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Mink 25 Section STACKER Jewellery Box with Grey Velvet Lining. (Kitchen & Home)
Having 4 sets of piercings in my ears - I have lots of earrings/studs. I ordered two of these compartments and I still have space left in them - bliss. Only downside is if you have chunky/large earrings you may find they will not fit in the compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good stackers addition, 17 Mar. 2013
I picked this to integrate with my normal stackers as the bigger section of the back I could use for bigger earring that would not fit in the small holes. The inside is very plush but it's a shame you could only buy in 2 clours

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 10 Jun. 2014
I love these jewelry boxes and the peice is competitive to on the high street. Bought obe at a time spreading the cost but I now have 7 stacker layers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage solution, 8 Jan. 2015
Arrived speedily , even though it was busiest Christmas period. Well packaged. Would recommend these stackers to anyone who has trouble finding the earrings/cufflinks etc they want to wear , having them spread out into compartments makes it so much easier, you can still put several pairs of earrings in each space to maximise the storage capacity. I have 7 stackers of different configurations now and they provide a really neat, functional and very smart solution to jewellery storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Nov. 2014
I don't own the actual Stacker jewellery box so I bought this to put in drawer. It's great on it's own as I can just open the drawer now and see all my earrings at a glance. It seems to be extremely well made and the compartments are the perfect size. I just can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well used Gift, 13 Feb. 2013
Initially bought a 4 drawer Premium Stackers mink set for a gift
Not quite enough space.
So delighted to find that an extra layer was available in the same colour that fits in perfectly with the other layers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jewellery boxes that take up little space outside and yet so much space inside, 28 Mar. 2015
The boxes arrived much quicker than expected and I find them excellent quality and perfect for purpose. Very pleased and have in fact ordered more sections. They stack so neatly and look very smart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers are fantastic., 5 Oct. 2013
I have bought several of these trays, along with the lidded top tray, and they hold all of my jewellery. So much better than scrabbling about in assorted small boxes; this idea really is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my stackers addition!, 1 May 2015
I bought this to store my earrings in, having been bought two more sections as a Christmas present. I'm very happy with it and it helps keep my earrings from getting tangled up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Customised Jewellery Box, 14 Sept. 2014
Excellent box to add to top and other tray I already own. Have put my earrings in this one so they are easily seen and easy to get at!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›