5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!
I love this poker set so much! It is so amazing to touch and play poker with. The poker set is now one of the best James Bond thing I have.
Published 16 months ago by M

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat mixed feelings
I have just received it and found the package to be intact, which was a relief. Packaging is great, inside the box it sits tightly in Styrofoam and chips are not inside wooden box. Very thoughtful. The wooden box build quality is great too- locks, handles, the insides, all is very well built.
The chips themselves, however, are not so great. They are the same as in...
Published 17 months ago by Philipp Ton

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat mixed feelings, 20 Feb 2013
Philipp Ton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cartamundi James Bond 50th Anniversary Luxury 200 Chips Poker Set (Toy)
The chips themselves, however, are not so great. They are the same as in Casino Royale, good weight and stuff, but the painting peels off. It's not painting, it looks like the chips are wrapped in material and it peels off, which is frustrating. And i's not one or two, they are almost all like this. I don't know what casino would use them, they don't seem like they will last long.
The card decks are plastic, nothing special about them.

By the way, denominations are:
75x$5
75x$10
25x$100
25x$500

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!, 5 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars bond says oki, 26 April 2014
very nice case clearly marked chips its just feels good to owed one lets face it bond films are very good thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poker Gift Set, 30 Mar 2013
I bought this item to my boyfriend (a major James Bond fan) for our "007"-years together. He loved it !
Beautiful luxury box, chips feel heavy and nice. Good quality !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 2 Jan 2013
Was glad to see that it arrived on time and included everything it said it would. The chips are high quality as well as the cards and it made for a great gift. Definitely a great buy for those James Bond fans and within reasonable pricing. I was very satisfied and thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Dec 2012
I'm in the USA! And we ordered this for my fiancé. We are actually playing right now! When we get married our theme is 007 I also got him the 50th anniversary DVD collection. I recommend this to any Bond lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Poker Set, 8 April 2013
I was looking foward to buy a poker set because i really wanted one for a really long time.I decide to take on this one because the case looked very good and was special edition.
When the game arrived, i was shocked!I didn't expect this poker set would be so good.The chips are very good material, the cards are very good quality,etc.
However, the "DEALER" button is a little bit weak when compared to rest of the set.The letters of the button are already disappearing!
I lively recommend to buy if you want to have one, because this set is magnificent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hames Bond Poker set., 9 Feb 2013
Good price for the product. very good chips quality if anyone interested to buy I would advice to look inot this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 21 Feb 2013
I bought this for my sons freind and he reckoned that it was better than some of the presents that his parents had got him for christmas, defenitly worth the money.