5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Umbra Pluff Jewelry Tree, Chrome (Misc.)
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a multi-functional jewellery tree. It took me a long time to find this jewellery tree but once I found it I had to buy it! I wanted a tree that I could hang my necklaces, bracelets and pin my earrings to, with hopefully a place to store my rings - and this ticks all listed! I got some jewellery for my 21st birthday, so it also had to have a lot of space and easy access to each item of jewellery. Looking through the pictures I was unsure if my stud earrings would fit in the mesh rounded areas, but they do fit really easily. Storage in the base of the tree allowed me to put another Umbra product there (a dog ring holder) so all my jewellery can be kept together easily. Now I don't need to go fiddling through all my jewellery to find what jewellery to wear, and it looks excellent! Definitely recommend it for its stunning design and functionality combined.

5.0 out of 5 stars This jewellery tree is so good it is sitting on my coffee table in the middle of thelounge masquerading as a piece of sculpture., 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Umbra Pluff Jewelry Tree, Chrome (Misc.)
The design is stunning. I was surprised at the quality and sturdiness of this item - too good for hanging trinkets off. Jewels would diminish it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Excellent quality, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Umbra Pluff Jewelry Tree, Chrome (Misc.)
Arrived well packaged. Really pretty. Easy to hang things on and store other bits at the bottom. Really usefull to be able to attach earrings to the mesh. Good quality product.

Umbra Pluff Jewelry Tree, Chrome