• Dear

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 June 2014
Not a word to throw around, but that is exactly what this all-round artist is. Not content with excelling in one medium, he amazes across the board. Who says polymaths are dead? Oh that I was half as talented as he...
Keep up the great work.
on 30 July 2013
Probably the best new artist i have found in a number of years, acoustic guitar and modern folk lyrics sung with wavering sensitivity. If you need convincing listen to the sample tracks.
on 19 September 2015
I bought this album only after hearing a few songs on Spotifyand I'm so glad I bought it. It's slightly haunting sounds mixed with keaton's unique voice just goes together beautifully.
on 21 November 2012
Do you find Nick Drake's album Pink Moon a bit too upbeat and macho? Then this is the artist for you.
on 23 February 2014
Melancholic and raw, but tonally varied and full of surprises. Henson is a remarkable singer-songwriter who deserves much more attention (though he probably wouldn't like that).
on 20 March 2015
I heard Keaton Henson on the soundtrack of the film X ±Y and tracked this down. It didn't disappoint and is very charming and sensitive.Reminded me of Sufan Stevens.
on 29 April 2013
This record is amazing. Just saved my life. This is where Keaton shows how whith simplicity you can show hard feelings. Just amazing.
on 12 March 2015
Good album. You'll probably like it if you like Dylan, Young and Mitchell, or modern artists such as Laura Marling.
on 3 March 2014
I purchased this product thinking it was a place mat! however I was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed the CD.
on 19 January 2013
A beautiful, heartfelt album. I hope Keaton's next album released in 2013 will be just as good. A great new find.