5.0 out of 5 stars The best part of a newspaper.
Our country is full of clever, witty people and after a surfeit of bad news it was a delight to read the opinions of people,obviously wise, who agree with me. I thought it would be interesting but I actually laughed out loud and insisted in reading them to everyone friends, children and grandchildren, all of whom understood and appreciated them. Long may readers letter...
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by Tilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny
Another book for my lavatorial library. This collection of letters sent to the editor of The Daily Telegraph spans the funny, the ridiculous and the very, very strange. Having read it I think I have learnt a great deal about the workings of the minds of the British middle-class.
Published 19 months ago by Martensgirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Third book of Telegraph series, 25 Mar 2013
This collection of "Letters to the Editor" from "Telegraph" readers is as enjoyable as the previous books in the series and shows what a great sense of humour the British public has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Humour, 20 Mar 2013
If you don't know the Daily Telegraph letter's page, you should get these books. Vivid and endearing word pictures of how and what people really think.

5.0 out of 5 stars I rest my case, 2 Mar 2013
These are very good books. So good for picking up and reading at any time. When you need a bit of a lift

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 2 Mar 2013
The best book in the world mostly if I am modest.....sorry honest because I am in it ha ha boom boom

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 2 Feb 2013
All ok with this purchase - came on time and as advertised - was a gift and so can't comment on the actual book

4.0 out of 5 stars I Rest My Case - unpublished letters to The Daily Telegraph., 18 Jan 2013
P. Penn-Low (Kinross, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I thoroughly enjoy this series of books. Shows what is going on at a given time in recent history and what a mixed group of readers think. There are those to heartily agree with and those one would not. Either way - enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good morning!, 14 Jan 2013
To restore my belief in the great British public, these letters certainly do that! Great accompaniment to a nice cup of coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Telegraph letters go to die..., 7 Jan 2013
Prof Rex Last "rexlast" (Perthshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Rest My Case: Unpublished Letters to The Daily Telegraph (Kindle Edition)
Don't know whether to praise or grieve... One of my letters is in this book. Suppose it supports my view that all the best Telegraph letters don't make it on to the letters page.

5.0 out of 5 stars People wrote it you really ought to read it, 27 Dec 2012
Bought for a a senior citizen with a passion for world affairs.He found it a most enjoyable and retreated to peaceful corner to indulge himself in this book.Good service good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 27 Dec 2012