on 10 June 2014
A must have for shark enthusiasts especially those with a fascination for arguably the top shark predator - the Great White Shark.

3 disc set with 3 hours 40 minutes of amazing film footage of some of the most enduring creatures on the planet.

I would particularly recommend this dvd to those who have not seen or read much about Great Whites and are perhaps under the misconception that these awesome sharks are 'mindless man-eating machines'. This will blow such unscientific theories away.

Includes the titles :

Jaws Comes Home - highlighting how Great Whites are repopulating the Eastern coastline of the United States.
Shark Feeding Frenzy - myth-busting footage of sharks in feeding mode.
120 minutes
Shark Attack Survivors - accounts and reconstructions of sharks attacks by the victims.
Shark Hunter : Chasing the Great White - story of how sharks came to be wrongly despised and hunted to dangerously low numbers, whilst in the end the shark hunters ultimately became full of respect for the maligned sharks.
120 minutes
Air Jaws - the incredible pioneering photographic work of Chris Fallows, who was first to capture the South African Great White Sharks breaching (flying out of the water to capture prey), and his and the Discovery teams endeavours to see whether Great Whites could be filmed doing this in Australia and California.
100 minutes
Simply stunning photography throughout which can only deepen our respect and appreciation for these magnifficent marine creatures and give us a profound sense of protectiveness for their conservation and thus survival as they are increasingly threatened with extinction from the barbarities of over-fishing and in particular finning.

See also my review of the book 'Great White - The Majesty Of Sharks' by Chris Fallows.
on 16 December 2015
Bought this as a xmas present for my daughter .It arrived very promptly and even though we haven't opened it yet I am sure she will love it as we already have a lot of Discovery Channel programs recorded on great white sharks so I'm 100% sure she will love this....
on 10 February 2016
Package came next day, marvellous service. Got for a boys10th birthday. He loved it ( so did I )
on 20 April 2013
this was bought as a Christmas present for my grandson who loves all things about animals so it was a perfect present for him which he loves.
Thanx