on 20 November 2012
Bought this as a stocking filler for my 4 year old, so although she has not played with it yet i'm sure she'll love it.

Lovely heart shaped cards make it just that little bit different from the normal pairs cards you can get.

The box was squashed and damaged when It arrived but the cards inside were intact - bit of a shame as it is a gift , so a note to the supplier maybe a jiffy bag or bubble wrap to protect it more,
on 28 December 2013
Bought as a stocking filler for Christmas
Became one of my daughters favourite games!
Colourful picture cards
Easy to use
Ideal
Highly Recommended
on 25 July 2013
The game was much smaller than I thought but will be handy to slip into a bag to take on holiday. It got a bit crushed in postage so I was a little disappointed.
on 13 February 2014
Would recommend this, my 3 year old loves playing it with me.... Just wish I didn't always lose!! It would make a great little gift or stocking filler.
on 10 December 2013
My grand daughter loves playing snap and pairs so with the Disney Princesses being her favorite I am sure we will have great fun playing this with her.
on 5 February 2014
Thid was bought as part of my m8 child xmas present because they were into princess.Am very pleased with my purchase
on 13 December 2013
Lovely gift and very nice quality
on 14 July 2015