4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy undies - but go up a size and watch for 'turn over'
Published on 28 May 2012 by Jemmy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs J Phipps

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for., 17 Aug 2013
I've been searching for cotton shorts-type underwear and thought I'd try these but they aren't good enough for what I need. The order wasn't correct in the first place and it took a couple of weeks and several e-mails to finally get what I thought I'd ordered. The legs are too short and roll up uncomfortably. There is no proper cotton gusset either. What they need is to be 2-3 inches longer with the sort of rubberised elastic on them such as you find on cycling shorts or hold up stockings, and a better, cotton lined gusset. The size is a bit skimped too. I won't be buying any more of them. Sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy undies - but go up a size and watch for 'turn over', 28 May 2012
Bought these for my daughter who wears a size 10 but they came up a bit small so I am now wearing (I usually wear an 8) so anyone thinking of buying these should go up a size. I thought these would be ideal under trousers (no VPL) and on the whole they are. The only prob is that you have to make sure they stay smooth around the top of the leg - there's a slight tendency for them to turn over if you've been to the loo in a rush!! If that happens then I find that you end up with a visible line around the top of the leg which kind of defeats the whole object. That said they are pretty good, just need to train myself to take a bit more time. Bought a second pair for my daughter in her correct size and she really rates them as she feels 'safer' in these under her school skirt and also at dance presentations when she is in a short skirt. So although they're pricier than most pants I'll probably be looking to buy more for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars briefs, 8 Jun 2012
Perfect fit with the stretchy fabric feeling like a second skin. Look tidy too with no visible lines even thru tight fitting thin fabric trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo comfy, 21 Mar 2012
These shorts are very comfortable and stay in place. They are sitting at just the right hight on the hips. As there are no side seams they are lovely and hug my bottom very well. They are made of cotton so no sweating or itching. Size medium fits me perfectly (I'm a size 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but not quite what i was after., 9 Aug 2013
Bought these to wear in the gym as undershorts, but they're more like hot pant knickers. Very comfy&give a smooth appearance under my gym shorts, but not quite long enough and they ride up quite alot when i'm moving about. Wore them with normal clothes too&altho a good smooth appearance,they still rode up which can be quite annoying. I definately think they'd be super comfy as sleep
wear though&im stil wearing them to workout,despite the riding up issues!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 13 Dec 2012
These are very comfy and fit really good, a good substitute for my ladies boxers shorts that I usually wear

5.0 out of 5 stars shorts, 19 July 2013
Ms L. Boocker "lin" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies Superb Soft Stretch Cotton Lycra Sexy Shorts (Apparel)
really really comfy never seen any in the shops super colours wash well price good all over great product, also in this weather if your legs rub even better stops that as well ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 1 Oct 2012
Comfy and a good fit. Much better if you're doing a lot of walking and don't want to tear your skin up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shorts, 26 Aug 2012
Great knickers well fitting and don't ride up the leg or down at the waist. I have already ordered another black and white

4.0 out of 5 stars Big pants but I love them!, 15 July 2014
The colour is such fun, I'm tempted to get some more in other colours for the winter. They're a bit like old-fashioned combinations as they fit a good way down the leg, and they're really snug and comfy. Pants with attitude!