5.0 out of 5 stars Fighter, Rescuer, Healer - Inspiration, Action, Change [Kindle Edition], 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Fighter, Rescuer, Healer - Inspiration, Action, Change (Kindle Edition)
Well worth a read, it's real life stories like this that I find inspiring, I found this to be one of those books you just cant put down.
It never ceases to amaze me how much potential is released if you take on your "fears".

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide for life!, 11 Feb 2012
This book is an essential read for everyone. It gives a wonderful account of how the journey of life is extremely precious but also a continual learning experience. It's a must for those who feel stuck and those who plod along in life but maybe feel they have not achieved all that they would want to. Truly inspirational!

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT & GROW, 2 April 2012
My wife & i enjoyed reading this book, so much so that we enquired about Tonys other work, then promptly signed up for a weekend seminar.
The AWAKENING 28TH APRIL with Anthony Somers and Tony Preston a residential work shop seminar in the Cotswolds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for all., 3 Mar 2012
I have had the pleasure of meeting Tony at combat and exercise centre in Nuneaton a few months ago. I feel that anyone reading this book will benefit from it on a personal level, Each in their own way. I read this over two days,which is rare for me as I don't read very often at all.

Congratulations on a fantastic book Tony and I hope other readers have received the same benefits as I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 2 Mar 2012
I have just finished reading this book and I can not praise it enough.

Tony draws from his life experiences and his most personal feelings to create a book that is both moving and inspirational. The writing has a beautifully simplistic narrative that drives home the key points and themes of dealing with fear, taking responsibility for your own life and in doing so, leading a more fulfilling and exciting existence.

A great read, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 1 Mar 2012
Finished this book very quickly and have kept it on the kindle to read again. Very well layed out and tells a great story full of inspiration, success and dedication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, 1 Mar 2012
This book is a fantastic and honest insight into human nature. It's not only hugely revealing about Tony himself in a way that I have rarely seen with anyone, but directly opens up observations in yourself and those around you.

It's uplifting, heartbreaking and engaging in equal measure - I first read it cover to cover non-stop right through the night I bought it - i couldn't put it down - and have revisited it many times since. As a firefighter, Tony really did save people's lives and he clearly continues to do that today it a completely different way.

If you are scared, doubtful, in a bad place, in a great place - this brilliant book is crammed full of help, advice and stories that can help you get better, be better, be even better and live a more valuable and rewarding life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fighter Rescuer Healer, 27 Feb 2012
I thoroughly recommend that you take the time to buy this book and read the story of this man. If there were a few more honest people like this on this planet not afraid to share their fears and follow their dreams the world would truly be a better place.

Congratulations on a truly inspiring read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw and Honest Life Story, 22 Feb 2012
I have known Tony Somers for a few years and he is truly a gentleman of epic proportions. His skills in his field are immense. I feel empowered everytime we meet and this is without a work being said, his presence is a room is immediate.

This book is compelling, a raw and honest look at 3 distinct parts of Tony's life laid done for us to read, the parallels you can draw from it help you understand your own life and show you what it could be. Everyone is scared, it is how you deal with it that sets you apart.

It is a while since I have read a book I could not put down and this comes under that category.

great job

5.0 out of 5 stars Take off your masks !, 20 Feb 2012
Take off your masks, don't be afraid to be afraid, the only person you have to prove anything to is yourself, you can do it if you believe in yourself....that's what this book told me ! What a wonderful story this is and I, as I'm sure many people, can and will relate to it, we've all been there or will be there at some stage of our lives. Lovely to see how the author changed his life around, it's all about the choices he made and facing his fears. I would recommend anyone who is at a turning point in their lives, undecided, unhappy with their lives to read this book. I got up this morning after reading it and made one change to my life already. Wonderful ! Well done to Tony and very honest words from him.