Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.00

on 7 October 2014
This series just keeps getting better and better. I loved this book, it was a real rollercoaster or a ride. It's a much darker read than the 2 preceding books but it's all the better for that. Things really kick off here and there's a lot of death and destruction. I've ordered the 4th, 5th & 6th book and I've started reading the 4th one now. So enjoying this series.
on 29 May 2013
This story was a great read. As was the other two from this series. The adventures are getting more risky and dangerous, the characters are going from strength to strength. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
on 4 August 2014
I didn't think the story could get any better .. but it did I can't wait to read netherworld as we get to see a new side to Kara and what will happen with David .. my favourite series yet I can not put the books down
on 2 November 2013
Im in love with this series. Everything that goes on with Kara and David is so intriguing and its a fresh new series with original ideas and have recommended the series to a friend of mine. Well done Kim Richardson!
on 22 May 2014
I was enjoying this at the beginning, then felt that it jumped really quickly from one thing to another.some vocabulary was repeated a lot too don't think I will be proceeding on with this series.
on 27 April 2014
This is one of the best books I've ever read, I only chose 4 star because it was a little short. I would recommend this book for teens, it would be a great present!
on 29 November 2012
my top fav series, i just love these books, something about them just clicks with me, can't wait for the next book each time I have finished reading the current one.
on 1 April 2013
Wow another amazing book in this series. I just can't wait to read the next instalment. Kim Richardson has created something special with this series. Wow fantastic
on 6 March 2016
This is a very funny book, although it has the S word in and instead of, "you look beautiful", it's "you are hot baby". A very good book for 8-16 years old.
from Sasha aged 8
on 11 May 2013
I gave this rating because it was very interesting and gripping. When the book ended I couldn't wait to read book 4. Yes I would recommend this book.