on 1 May 2012
My 5 Year old grandson was absolutely delighted when he saw this bed set especcially as its reversible with a different design on the other side..
The quality is superb, washes and irons really well, wouldnt hesitate to buy another if needed.
on 25 July 2012
I ordered this quilt cover for my son, it arrived very quickly and my son thinks it's great, he loves star wars and is chuffed to bits. We can make his bedroom look different just by switching sides, great product.
on 18 September 2012
Very good my son loves this cover with both sides to choose from, arrived on time for his birthday. I prefer this design to the Lego character one
on 12 July 2013
This was bought as a Xmas present for my Grandson. As he is a big fan of Starwars I thought he would like this - he loves it and so does his mum as she says it washes so well.
on 15 January 2013
Good quality duvet & easy to iron. My son was very pleased with this especially as double sided, has all his favourite characters
on 1 February 2013
product as described, little boy loves to turn the duvet over every night. very promt devivery, would reccommend this product
on 28 April 2013
ordered this for my grandson as a Christmas present. It arrived on time and he's very pleased with it so is his Mum.
on 16 April 2013
Ordered for my 11 yr old son. He loves it.
Can highly recommend to any star wars fans as it's sure to be a hit.
on 11 April 2014
As the tittle says, they feel a bit like sand paper..
My son absolutely loved them and the graphics are great but the material isn't particularly soft feel.
I tried to wash them with a lot of conditioner but didn't change much

Good job on the double design which helps my son to be encouraged to sleep in his bed but they do feel pretty harsh.
I think it bothers me more, he doesn't give a monkeys...
D
on 4 March 2014
Really nice product and perfect for Star Wars fans (original and rubbish prequels) as both are featured on either side of the duvet cover. Delivery was practically next day and price was excellent, plus I couldn't get this item anywhere else. The covers wash exceptionally well, they've kept their colour and shape despite being washed a couple of times a week. Would highly recommend and definitely buy from the retailer again.