on 29 May 2013
poor print quality, frayed to ribbons when I washed it - print design on top raised like a plastic over lay
on 25 March 2013
great fabric,the colour range is good for
quilting.all the colours were well matched
lovely cotton another company i will be using
again
on 4 May 2013
I choose this rating as it reflects the speed of delivery, value for money, great colours and great material to work with. Using it to make a patch work quilt.
on 26 August 2013
Loved the design and the material was a lot better quality than I was expecting for the money....made some cushions covers which everyone has commented on, will def buy again.
on 12 June 2013
I like the fat quarter and it is exactly as described and shown. It is good quality fabric. It was a shame the first order went missing but it still came in time for my needs.
on 14 June 2013
Brought as a present for my sister who had just started patchwork classes. This seemed good value and was very pleased with the quality and my sister loved it,
on 21 June 2013
Good quality cotton . Strong bright colours although it has not been sewn or washed yet so I am not able to comment on that .
on 14 August 2013
I have bought these to make a patchwork quilt, they are a lovely size and good quality material. I will buy more of these.
on 22 February 2015
Good quality fabric, although a bit pricey. Made several pin cushions and a baby quilt adding other fabrics.
on 18 August 2014
My wife loves this fabric, she has bought it for her stash and says it sews very well. Lovely colours.