5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little girls
Published on 17 Nov 2012 by FrannyC

3.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and idea but falls over constantly.
Generally pleased with this bag, it has an excellent capacity, useful pockets, seems hard wearing and fits the smaller Easy jet guidelines, (as demonstrate last weekend on trip away!) We bought the green version which is much subtler than in the photos.

Published 12 months ago by S. Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little girls, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cabin Max Bear Childrens luggage carry on trolley suitcase (Luggage)
This is an amazing case for kids. My 8-yr old daughter carried her own luggage for most of the outbound and return journeys on our holiday. She was visibly proud and felt much more grown up, especially when she received numerous comments from other passengers. Lots of room inside and extremely lightweight. This will be great for sleepovers as well as air travel, so I expect to get a lot of use out of it. ***TIP*** I purchased the larger Cabin Max Flight Approved WORLDS LIGHTEST Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag - 44L Wheeled Luggage 1.7KG for myself. The children's suitcase has a strip of fabric on the reverse which means it can be quickly slotted over the carry handle of the larger case for going down escalators, etc when your child might have problems carrying the luggage themselves. It fits perfectly, only takes a second and is secure enough to keep on there for a longer duration. There is a picture of this on the product's swing tag but they don't make any other mention of this really helpful feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 5 Mar 2012
This was a great buy. It is much larger than the normal kids carry on trolly suitcases/bags and if perfect for my 7 year old son.
He loves the fact that it really is just like a small suitcase and he can get lots of things in it.
If has lots of zip compartments too. great for short trips away or over nights as there is so much space.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 April 2012
I really recommend this case, gone are the days of having to unzip hand luggage to find 'bear', it is a great size and pulls really well, perfect size for my 6 yr old to pull himself and at 5.4 without heels not too uncomfortable for me to pull either, haven't tried it on top of my case you but can see it will work well, would be nice if there were more colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & Lightweight!, 20 April 2014
I recently traveled with my son to Ireland for a week. The Cabin Max was perfect. Plenty of room for all items, with walking boots included.It was still underweight of 10kg... My son who is 4.5 was very proud to be carrying/pulling his own trolley. Material is lightweight & durable. I traveled by tube, plane & coach with it, & was tossed around a fair bit. I also purchased the Cabin Max Backpack for myself, as I traveled alone with my son, when he got fed up with pulling it, it was no hassle me carrying it or pulling it. My son took a teddy for his journey & it stayed in no problem & did not fall out!

I read other reviews about the trolley not standing etc-I had no issues with this at any stage...& even if it did it would not have bothered me

I was asked by several other families where I purchased it from!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 4 Dec 2012
Fits the strict Ryanair hand luggage sizing, my son loves carrying his teddy on it and you can fit loads in. It also has fasteners inside so everything doesn't fall to the bottom. A good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's Cabin Luggage, 1 May 2012
Briege Burton "BB" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought the pink Cabin Max bag for my 2 year old. It's brilliant. It's really neat and can fit quite a bit in it. It's easy enough to pull along. It fitted right underneath the seat in front of us on the plane, it was Aerlingus so I'm not sure if it would fit under Ryanair seats. I'm really happy with the bag and so much so I am buying another one for son. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars can't wait to try this out, 4 Feb 2013
I purchased the cabin max bag for my son as we are going away later this year and i believe he is old enough (he will be 3 days off 7 when we go) to take charge of his own belongings now. He still loves his teddy and when browsing amazon for bags together this is the one he instantly took a liking to. We havent tried it out yet but i am cautious about some of its features, for example the handle will be far to short for me to pull along if he is struggling (im 5 foot 9") but it of course has the wonderful strap that will enable me to slip it onto my bags handle. Also, the pullalong handle does not have a locking mechanism so i can imagine a few probelms with this, I also imagine when the bag is full it may be a little front heavy so pulling along may be an issue, only time will tell though and i will come back and update on this later this year. Lastly the green is alot brighter than i was expecting, this isnt a problem, just an observation, do not expect pale green when purchasing this bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and idea but falls over constantly., 16 Dec 2013
S. Oliver (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews

I read the reviews about it not staying upright and didn't think that would be a big deal but in practice it is pretty annoying. The bag won't stand up by itself AT ALL and falls, every time on to whatever poor toy you've strapped to the front. Spent half my time in the airport finding walls and pillars to lean it against or just carrying it over my shoulder which defeats the point of the pull along handle (which is child sized so if yours decides he/she doesn't want to pull it) you're stuck doing a half crouch as you drag it along.

Good point is that it fits easily over an adult wheelie case by way of a sort of flap that goes over the larger bag's handle.

I am glad I bought it, mainly as it is a great size for trips away and can accommodate a weeks worth of toddler clothes but it is a bit if a headache in the airport and there are probably more practical bags to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved the fact that she could put her teddy in ..., 2 Aug 2014
I bought this for my Daughter who was going away, she loved the fact that she could put her teddy in the front. Just the right size, and didn't have any problems at all with it.

Some people have said that it falls over when stood up, but it has not fallen over at all. Definitely recommend this product also fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, 29 April 2013
We have 2 cabin max ruck sacks that my husband and I use for hand luggage and have been very pleased with them. My 4 year old has a trunki trixie which she now considers herself too grown up for so this seemed like the ideal replacement. I ordered it on Saturday afternoon with the free super saver delivery and it came on Monday despite the estimate being towards the end of the week. Although we're not going on holiday until the end of May my daughter has been wheeling it round with her baby in the carrier and loads of toys in the case. It looked a little flimsy when I unpacked it but when full it's fine. All in all, excellent delivery speed, good quality product and a happy 4 year old. What more could you ask for?