5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality
First class product which was delivered on time and at a good price. Unfortunately it is not compatible with my Franke sink; the spindle is too short resulting in a permanantly closed sink outlet. My fault for poor research into the product.
Published 15 months ago by Frank Farquharson

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size but looks good quality
Published on 30 April 2012 by Mr. Neil A. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size but looks good quality, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
Bought this to fit a Villeroy & Boch sink that is 15years old and cannot trace a like for like replacement for the old plug and strainer. The diameter of the strainer is sadly too small for my waste and I also think the shape of the rubber seal on the bottom was not right as it did not appear to push in far enough; it looked wrong and was not watertight so had to send it back. However, if it is the right size for your sink, it seems like a good quality item and came quickly. Perhaps I should try the genuine Franke one in view of the comments on other similar product reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 27 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
After looking for a sink strainer suitable for a Franke sink I was delighted to find this one. The style matches the old sink strainer exactly and is a perfect fit for the sink. As well as that it is a fraction of the price of a Franke branded one. Full marks to C&N Plumbing who supplied the item and in getting it to me in just a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sink strainer, 6 July 2012
Dr. F. H. Williams-thomas "sabi" (Hampshire ,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
It fits our sink fine and we should have bought one a long time ago. Important to measure old strainer carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars EUREKA!!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
The 2 strainers I bought are for a Carron Phoenix sink - in constant use for the last 13 years - and are exactly what I wanted. The fact that the prodoct had details of "critical dimensions" proved to be a clincher. I had previuosly bought 2 others from a different supplier source that were useless simply because they did not fit. In my naiveity I assumed that all on the Amazon site were of a uniform site. I am a very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, great price and no hassle and quick delivery, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
Bought two of these sink strainers despite being unsure if they were going to fit - or not. Old kitchen strainers driving me mad as they were falling apart, however I needn't have worried as these fit perfectly and work perfectly too. Couldn't be happier, great price and no hassle and quick delivery, thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still looking, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
The product was as advertised but just did not fit. The stem was slightly too thick so it would not sit properly. However service was very good. So disappointer it would not fit, bit this not supplier's fault. I had to send it back'

5.0 out of 5 stars New sink plug, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
I was so pleased to get a replacement after trying lots of places and not being able to get one to fit. Delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & item description., 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Sink Strainer
When my old plug broke, I was Amazed how inconvenient it was & confusing how to replace. Then I spotted this item on Amazon & felt the description sounded clear & that it was the right product, so ordered. It arrived quickly & fits perfectly. Thanks - a small item that I now appreciate daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014