2,575 Reviews
 (1,910)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
Like others, I bought this mostly because of the price and the other reviews. It turns out to be well made, very smart and pleasant to use. The leather feels good, the stitching is mostly even and neatly done, and the magnetic closures work well. The ribbing on the front which is used to hold the case open as a stand looks good, and I'm really pleased with my purchase.
Published on 14 July 2010 by Aurora

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but...
I bought this item on the strength of the reviews and obviously the price, which is why you're considering it right now.

It's pretty good for the price, it does what it says on the tin, it's leather, it's got a stand thingy which works ok, it shuts easily, it protects the iPad.

You should however be aware of a few things...
It isn't the snuggest...
Published on 25 Aug. 2010 by Neil Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent case for the new iPad, 4 April 2012
This review is from: TeckNet® New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Magnetic Auto-Sleep Function + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen For New Apple iPad 4rd Generation, iPad 3 & iPad 2- Black (Electronics)
I bought this case for the new iPad - as the old Tecknet case used with my iPad 2, wouldn't operate the magnetic 'sleep' function on the new iPad.

This case is faux leather, but looks great and offers a good deal of protection - far more than the official iPad smart cover which is much more expensive. Just in case anyone is worried, this new case does operate the magnetic 'sleep' function on the new (third generation) iPad perfectly well. If you are looking for a well made, attractive, cover that offers real protection at a very competitive price, I don't think you can do much better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy-looking item, 4 Jun. 2011
This classy-looking item was despatched promptly, and protects both the front AND the back of the iPad 2. The finish of the material is excellent, and everybody that's seen the new cover has commented favourably. The magnetic cover that operates the "off" function is a great battery saver. I would highly recommend this item, especially when an Apple-brand leather cover is £59.00 and only covers the front of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 17 Jun. 2010
I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product, I bought it as a stop gap until I could source an official apple case ( out of stock everywhere )

After receiving the case I now realize it is more than adequate for my needs and I no longer have the need for an apple case, I have therefore made a nice saving in monetary terms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product- Tremendous Value, 18 Oct. 2011
Having read previous reviews I purchased this iPad Cover. It is excellent- fits the iPad perfectly, look's professional and does the job is is meant to do.

It is a lot cheaper than the Apple product- It is a quality product and I would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it can't be beat, 30 May 2010
S. Horton - See all my reviews
it is an excellent deal when compared to the price of some of the other cases out there. It looks nice, protects your device adequately, and folds into stand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but..., 25 Aug. 2010

You should however be aware of a few things...
It isn't the snuggest fit for the iPad, the border around the screen started to bend a bit after about a week and as such doesn't sit flat against the face of the iPad... also if you pick up the iPad and it's upside down the iPad will just slide out of it's case... my 6 year old son did this and wasn't holding it tight enough... my precious iPad fell out of it's case onto the floor...luckily onto the carpet and it was ok... but imagine that was on a hard floor ... ouch!

All in all I think I'll be buying a better case when this one wears out as it just isn't quite up to my standards... just goes to show, buy cheap, buy often!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case but small problem, 17 Jun. 2010
This is an excellent case the magnetic catches work well and the quality is very good for the price. There is one small issue buyers should be aware of the iPad has an ambient light sensor built into the top centre of the screen, the case unfortunately doesn't have a gap to allow the light through resulting in a constantly dimmer screen. However if you don't mind taking a craft knife to your new case a 5 minute modification through cutting a central 1 cm wide by 0.5cm deep letterbox style opening instantly solves the problem. So not the perfect case but a damn good try. Overall I am more than happy even though I had to do the modification. Would have been 5 stars however a very worthy 4 Stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but has a couple of flaws, 3 July 2010
It's almost churlish to be negative about this case for the price, but there are some aspects that, I think, detract quite seriously from the iPad experience.

The first one is that it's quite thick - the ipad is such a slim, svelte device that the case, which, as the outermose leaves are double-layered for rigidity, effectively adds five layers of material to the package, roughly trebbling the thickness of the it.

The second is that the material framing the screen of the iPad covers all of the non-touch-sensitive margin, which makes things that are close to the edge of the screen, especially the bottom of the screen such as the spacebar, quite difficult to access. This is especially noticable when typing as I frequently hit the n or m button with my thumb instead of the spacebar. I notice that the 'screen frame' of the official Apple case is about half the width of the non-touch-sensitive margin.

The final minor quibble is that you can't fold it into a wedge like you can with the official case, which would be nice (notwithstanding a few issues with that case as well). I still don't know what the ideal case looks like - so hard a to protect a device that is intrinsically so finely designed and finished. However, TeckNet solicited my feedback soon after purchasing, and I think if they keep doing that, keep listening to what people feed back and keep their prices low enough so that we might iterate through some designs together, we might get somewhere :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 14 July 2010
Mr "Andy B" (Lincoln, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really an excellent product for the price. I bought a really rubbish £20 case when I bought my ipad which was just basically a padded bag. This is a smart fold out leather case that the ipad can permanently live in. Really very good and recommended.