5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery, good condition
I was a little sceptical about ordering this product after the bad review it had, but I'm glad I did. I received this item within 3 days of ordering it can it is lovely, very shiny and very good quality for the price, may even get some more colours!
Published on 20 July 2012 by Jess91

3.0 out of 5 stars it's pretty
It is the first time I buy necklace online. It's really pretty, but I am not sure it is Swarovski. There has no label on the product.
Published 21 months ago by Sally

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery, good condition, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" - CN9034R (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars value, 8 Nov 2012
I have just received crystal four leaf clover Pendant which is for a Friend for xmas. such good value arrived as quoted so Pretty am about to order another one. Love it .

3.0 out of 5 stars it's pretty, 19 Oct 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Necklace, 2 April 2013
Arrived after a few day, no box just a cellophane bag, not sure about it though doesn't look like Swarovski

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Feb 2013
I brought these for my 5 bridesmaids to wear on my wedding day June this year 2013, nice quality look better on the person then to hold ! Pendant nice chain is let say different but can't moan at the price !! Came quickly .

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !!, 13 May 2013
bought this necklace for my wife and she was very pleased. The quality is very good and I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 18 Feb 2013
my sister loved this gift! very pretty. really good value for money, im thinking of buying another one as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb 2013
A weight tough chain, very pretty crystal, no complaints.

Despite it's price I imagine it will last a long time, it just feels solid and well put together.

A special note should go to the box it came in, it's a cute little thing with a bow on the front... I know it's not amazing, but hey, it's all about the little things?

4.0 out of 5 stars no box for my necklace, 15 Feb 2013
LESLEY WALKER (sheffield ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Delivery was next day very good. Lovely necklace I was very happy with it I looked for the box but no box so lost a star for that, would I buy again yes I would but hopefully with a box next time

2.0 out of 5 stars There is a reason why it is cheap, 22 Aug 2013
X. Du - See all my reviews
The quality is too bad. The chain just broke into pieces in less than 10 mins. At the beginning, I was blaming my daughter for handling it without care, but later I found out it was not her fault. OK, so the chain is bad, but as long as the crystal is good, it is still fine. Unfortunately, soon I discovered that there is an air bubble inside the crystal. Oh well, it is cheap, so you get what you paid for.