5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
I didn't realise you had to make it and the beads were a bit tight but so cute in the end!
Published 18 months ago by Polly

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money.
Only the charms. Not the actual bracelet. Waste of money! Will not be buying on here again. Product says finished, just to charms are delivered.
Published 1 month ago by Jodie Colwell

4.0 out of 5 stars ... this as part of my sisters birthday and she loved it, only thing is you have to put ..., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Charm Buddy Finished Silver Plated Sister Gift Charm Bracelet Fits Pandora Troll Charm Beads (Jewellery)
ordered this as part of my sisters birthday and she loved it, only thing is you have to put the beads on yourself and 1 set wouldn't fit so we had to bin them

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 11 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 20 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 8 Dec 2012
K. R. Newdick - See all my reviews
I love this bracelet, I got it for a Christmas present for my sister obviously and I am sure she will love it. They were very helpful when deciding what size chain and replied very quickly. Item got to me fast and no damage and looks as it does in the picture with only the beads with the flowers on look a tiny bit different.

Seems a little expensive but I guess it's a lot cheaper then branded ones so i was happy to pay it.

Only a 4 star rating as I would have preferred to have the chain size options at the top of the page rather then in the information about it, as I only read it to find out what the size was, then realised I could email asking them for a size.

But very pleased.
Also in pack I got a little rubber thing to put on the end to stop the breads coming off when the bracelet isn't done up. (I didn't see it in the picture or in the description but is very useless)