5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Never understood how important bass was in headphones until these. Amazing quality, really love them. The cord is long enough but not too long that it gets in the way, great. And love the purple color, makes them easy to find.
Published 19 months ago by Grace A.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average.
I have to say, for the money it isn't bad but certainly not great. The tinny noise sometimes hurts my ears and the bass isn't bad but not amazing. Not bad for background music if you're working out but if you're chilling and deeply listening to music, this isn't the one for you.
Published 15 months ago by Alex

‹ Previous | 115 16 1734 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 2 Feb 2014
Good sound, I like bass and this fullfill my requirements and is very confortable in my ear. The price is good for the quality of product.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money!, 30 Jan 2014
I brought these headphones because of the good reviews I had read and because I was looking for headphones with a decent bass affect and that were not too expensive.
But what do thy say about believing everything you read?
Yeah, these headphones haven't even lasted 2 and a half months and they are already broken. Music only plays out of one headphone! When they were working the headphones weren't even that great, they muffled the singing voice and made the bass of some songs way too low and flat.
Most of these 5/4 star reviews are probably fake due to the utter terrible quality and work men ship of these headphones, what was this company thinking!?
Any advice I could give you, is to stay away from these headphones.
And to add to the prospective of things, I've owned £1 headphones that last longer than these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not an excellent all-round pair of earphones., 30 Jan 2014
These are great for listening to drub and bass and the like, but if you're in to pop music, indie or rock etc then I'd suggest you to buy a different pair.
JVC seem to have specifically concentrated on the bass, which is great for some people, though others may not appreciate this.
I think other people who have written reviews have been annoyed they've dished out for these when they're only really listening to metal and other music which doesn't have too much bass.
I think they're best for the gym listening to high BPM tracks that have a dominant beat or bass - really motivating because of the noise cancellation with their snug buds for your ears.

2.0 out of 5 stars Purchased previously, not the same quality, 28 Jan 2014
I brought these a few years ago, the cable was thick and the sound quality was excellent. Now it is flimsy and they sound incredibly tinny, a noticeable drop in quality for the same price. Look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jan 2014
Nice product, really great sound quality, I'm very satisfied with it and it really is the best I've found in price VS quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!, 20 Jan 2014
Very good earphone but a bit of a pain when you are doing outside and indoor activity's the earphones start to get in the the way a lot and can brake easy if you don't handle them correctly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars overall greatest earphones I've ever had, 19 Jan 2014
They are the best earphones I've ever had, they have great bass and go extremely loud they are also very comfortable

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much good to say about these, 18 Jan 2014
A. Glassup "MK Don" (Buckinghamshire England) - See all my reviews
Purchased another set of these from a different supplier. These were of an inferior quality and were supplied without the useful plastic case which I got with the other set. The cable was also thinner and got tangled up very easy. They do sound ok though for my use of them in the gym

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 17 Jan 2014
I bought these headphones for my daughter and she says the bass is great. I also love the colour of them. They stand out.

5.0 out of 5 stars XXCELLENT, 17 Jan 2014
These are a replacement for my ipod. Great earphones, the sound is brill. Definitely recommend them. Good price too. 5*****

‹ Previous | 115 16 1734 | Next ›