5.0 out of 5 stars patent super t trainers
i wear these for work as the patent finish means they don't look like trainers. they are very comfortable. at first i got a few blisters as the shoes were very stiff but after wearing a few times the leather has softened up and they are becoming more and more comfortable.
Published 8 months ago by amazonian

my wife told me to write this: " the sole is the only good thing about these shoes, otherwise thy are very hard, and I do not think they will give, I had to return them; I will stick to Fitflop clogs only, pity".
Published 2 days ago by D. Capatina-Iancu

5.0 out of 5 stars patent super t trainers, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Super T Sneaker Patent Low-Top Trainers (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlops Sneaker - Patent Black, 9 May 2013
As with all my FitFlops - absolutely delighted. These shoes are so comfortable for someone with 'awkward' feet - I will be adding to my collection again soon. Well worth the money. Store packaged shoes well and sent then quickly. Can't ask for more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Womens Super T Sneaker Patent Low-Top Trainers 262-207 Diving Blue..., 19 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 4 April 2014
Recieved these lovely red fit flops after reading the reviews and needed a pair of closed in shoe I thought I go with the fitflop has I have loads of thong fitflops in different colours I saw them for a good price and bought them I'm a size 8 and they were a little tight but I've rub vaseline and put newspaper inside to give a little ....love them,,,,,,.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Slimmer than original super sneaker but smarter., 29 Mar 2014
Advice. Patent leather cracks if not regularly cleaned with petroleum jelly. An old remedy and mine are fine after 12 months wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Mar 2014
I LOVE Fitflops, I have lots of different styles and literally live in them.
I bought these patent ones and am very disappointed in them, the patent cracked
They are the only Fitflops I've ever had a problem with :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop shoes, 12 Mar 2014
I will continue to search for similar shoes which might be a good width (in size 8). Not the normal width of my other fitflop ishoes - therefore too tight =- very disappointing = returned,

2.0 out of 5 stars not as comfy as other fitflop shoes, 10 Mar 2014
these shoes are nowhere near as comfy as other fitflop trainers I have had before. They are very narrow and rub on the back of the heel. I was only walking around town for half a day and needed to get the train home as my feet were hurting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not correct, 2 Mar 2014
I usually buy a UK4 for my Fitflops but these were very tight and i could not even get my feet in them. I returned them and got a good service from Amazon including the postage.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic footwear for work, 23 Feb 2014
Perfect product for work. Wore them for 12.5 hour shift and no sore bits!! Amazing. Would recommend these to my colleagues

ARRAY(0xaafdef9c)