5.0 out of 5 stars patent super t trainers
i wear these for work as the patent finish means they don't look like trainers. they are very comfortable. at first i got a few blisters as the shoes were very stiff but after wearing a few times the leather has softened up and they are becoming more and more comfortable.
Published 16 months ago by amazonian

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop shoes
I will continue to search for similar shoes which might be a good width (in size 8). Not the normal width of my other fitflop ishoes - therefore too tight =- very disappointing = returned,
Published 9 months ago by MRS R CLIFTON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars patent super t trainers, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Womens Super T Sneaker Patent Low-Top Trainers (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars FitFlops Sneaker - Patent Black, 9 May 2013
As with all my FitFlops - absolutely delighted. These shoes are so comfortable for someone with 'awkward' feet - I will be adding to my collection again soon. Well worth the money. Store packaged shoes well and sent then quickly. Can't ask for more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop shoes, 12 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop a great product, 20 Aug 2014
The trainers were delivered in next to no time. I've had one pair of 'goldy' metallic colour before which were walked in a lot and I thought this pair would be as comfortable. Being patent, they squeak! Maybe a bit of WD40 will resolve it, but it's hard to walk around in when I'm conscience they are squeaking so much. They also seem a bit of a tighter fit, so those with a slightly large width of foot should be forewarned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Very comfortable shoe and quite dressy. Only downside I find them squeezie when walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Good colour. Amazing shoes. But leather need time to get soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red patent Fitflops, 17 Jun 2014
I love the look of the shoes, unfortunately the size 4 were out of stock so I had to have the last pair of size 5. They are a little too large but I think I can manage with a sock inside to take up the extra room and besides they look so smart I don't think I can bear to send them back and wait for next season!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Womens Super T Sneaker Patent Low-Top Trainers 262-207 Diving Blue..., 19 April 2014
my wife told me to write this: " the sole is the only good thing about these shoes, otherwise thy are very hard, and I do not think they will give, I had to return them; I will stick to Fitflop clogs only, pity".

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 4 April 2014
Recieved these lovely red fit flops after reading the reviews and needed a pair of closed in shoe I thought I go with the fitflop has I have loads of thong fitflops in different colours I saw them for a good price and bought them I'm a size 8 and they were a little tight but I've rub vaseline and put newspaper inside to give a little ....love them,,,,,,.....

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Mar 2014
I LOVE Fitflops, I have lots of different styles and literally live in them.
I bought these patent ones and am very disappointed in them, the patent cracked
They are the only Fitflops I've ever had a problem with :(