on 10 October 2015
These are a timeless classic toy and both my newly 5 year old nephew and his 2 year old brother spent a lot of time playing with them . Decided to buy these after remembering all the fun we all used to have with these as children and I'm really glad I decided to get these for my nephew.

The bricks are safe, easy to keep clean and really colourful so the kids love them and can spend ages playing with them. On another note my nephew has autism and he also found the different texture of the bricks interesting to feel.

The only thing I would advise is to buy a few of these. Probably a bit stupidly on my part I thought 50 would be enough but once you start using them 50 is definitely not enough, especially if you want to build any of the designs on the packaging.
on 23 December 2013
Bought this for my 8 year old granddaughter for her visit......and in fact she didn't get a look in because her 24 year old aunt took over and has a great time
on 14 January 2014
Got this for my son's Christmas, as it reminded me of the ones we had as kids. He loves them, really good product.
My sons received this is a gift, and I did wonder if they would be as popular as they were back when I was growing up, as seems like kids today have more toys, and some pretty amazing things.

However, these have been absolutely brilliant. My 4 year old and 2 year old can both play for hours together - favourite is putting together rockets, and flying them round the house, which usually ends in a crash - which they love building the rocket back up from.

Allows a lot of creativity, but also is easier for younger kids than something like Lego, as much easier for a 2 year old to connect these kind of blocks, as they don't have to be so precise when pushing them together.

An excellent toy, highly recommended.
on 13 May 2014
I do not know if these are compatible with Stickle Bricks. However, they seem to be of good quality and they fit together (and stay together) very well. My two 2y.o. grandsons love them. I can see no reason to pay for the "big name" product when these are so good.
on 1 March 2016
My twins love this toy and make weird and wonderful things with it. They are much easier than Lego blocks to manipulate and put together, and offer a greater variety of shapes and creations.
on 3 March 2016
If anyone else is old enough to remember Sticklebricks these are basically the same. The set does have wheels included to make vehicles, which I mistakenly missed in the description (I just wanted building blocks) and my 20 month old nephews have been able, and keen too, put these in their mouths...a cautionary note. However, they love these and are able to put them together and pull them apart... which seems to be a huge hit. The items are well made and the container gets my nephew's approval for throwing other items in and dragging around.All in all a good purchase.
on 26 September 2014
Both my small grandson and I love this old favourite which is an excellent building game for small hands before they can cope with the slightly more difficult duplo.
on 7 September 2014
Bought these for my boys as they play with these at preschool just reminds me when I were little.brilliant bricks keep my boys entertained
on 4 February 2014
Would recommend this as a gift to anyone with kids, all ages love, boys or girls. Ive got three boys and they still like playing with them