5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well
Bought this wanting to revamp my profile and didn't really think I'd learn much .... but I did ..... excellent tips ... even if a few too many adverts for additional value add services but that's ok too .... just take what you want, dammit!
Published 16 months ago by Bveni G

3.0 out of 5 stars Packed with usefel information..
... and unfortunately also with advertisements of author's services. It wouln't be a problem if such information were given ones or twice but there are literally dozens of "encouragements" to purchase additional services.
Published 17 months ago by Stan Czech

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid: 2014 Edition (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable product for every LinkedIn user, 3 Jan 2013
I had a very good LinkedIn profile, far better than most, but this ebook challenged my thinking on it with convincingly reasoned argument across all parts of my presence. I now have an excellent LinkedIn profile. This ebook is cheap and its message can be acted upon quickly with a large effect. It should be mandatory reading for LinkedIn-ers. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Dec 2012
As a beginner's guide to boosting your LinkedIn profile, this book covers it all in a easy to digest, understandable way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get a new job!, 9 Jan 2014
I found the information contained in this book incredibly useful. The advice and tips offered are easy to understand and easy to implement - and, for me, they proved to be very effective. Having inserted relevant keywords into my LinkedIn profile, I reached top position for my area of expertise and location. And this has helped me receive several offers from headhunters and CEOs searching LinkedIn for people with my profile. And just this month, I started a new job - and guess what? The CEO of my new company contacted me through LinkedIn. Thanks, Brenda!

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you unsure what linkedin is?, 20 Nov 2013
I will take a guess and say that if you are reading this you were like me, signed up to linkedin and made yourself a half complete profile and then promptly forgot all about it as you were unsure how the site actually worked. If that's the case you need to buy this book and submit a request for a new password so you can get back on to linkedin.

This is such a great book that describes simple tips to make your profile look so much better, in the couple of days after implementing the tips in this book I got more profile views than I did in the 6 months it was sitting there doing nothing.

If you are interested in setting yourself up a profile on linkedin or improving your current profile this is the best money you will ever spend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful guide to getting the most out of LinkedIn, 3 Oct 2013
Amazon Customer (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent guide to making the most of your profile on LinkedIn. However, you need to know your way around LinkedIn

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Guide, 6 Jun 2013
Very well presented and logical guide to making the best of LinkedIn- I regularly refer to it as I continue to develop my LinkedIn Profile.

5.0 out of 5 stars To the point, 28 Sep 2012
The book manages to avoid the usual bla-bla-bla around social media and goes directly how to improve your profile in LinkedIn with easy to use advice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Packed with usefel information.., 22 Feb 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Some handy tips but not good enough, 5 April 2013
Some handy do's and don'ts, but overall a bit of a letdown. Instead of actually making suggestions or prompting questions in the reader that would actually lead us all to write a killer profile, instead this book advertises the fact that the author can write one for you, all for a fat fee...thanks.