on 11 January 2013
neat and discrete earphones, these colourful earphones, are complete with mic that has a neat on/off leaver and is cipped for safty so they will not be lost, they do the jot and have a decent lead lenght to match.
I bought them to complete the set for colour coding my kindle case, and stylus pen so all neat and respectable. I would reccommend this item if all one wants is a cheap pair of earphones that really work and stay in ears which is what it is all about.
No volium control.
on 17 July 2013
Product deserves 5 star rating as the clearness of sound was great. Listened to all my favourite songs with complete clarity of sound.
on 6 May 2013
A good product, quickly dispatched. Have used for both I-pad & kindle fire, works well with both, pink very popular with the girls.
on 2 November 2013
My husband bought me these as I was using old headphones - now I can listen to my music and he can watch the sports channel without the annoying escape of music. They may not be expensive but they are an excellent product.
on 2 March 2014
Colour great but ear pieces dont hang even on Wire! !!!! Awful waste of money look silly dnt bother buying
on 23 January 2013
Extremely happy with this product. Loved the colour and the ear phones are comfortable and easy to use. Happy to recommend to friends and family.
on 6 March 2013
These work very well with my Kindle Fire HD and I would recommend them to anyone. They look good too!
on 25 August 2013
They don't work after waiting for them to be brought out to Tenerife where I was on hol for 3 months. How do I get them exchanged
on 14 February 2013
Perfect colour and fit perfect no problems and good sound quality and match my kindle in colour cheers will shop with you again
on 15 February 2014
these were ok but i used them on my tablet an d the sound quality was very very poor so i wont bebuying any more