5.0 out of 5 stars Top headphones, but what do I know?
I have always liked my music at home to sound good and have a good pair of Bayer headphones for when the kids are in bed, but for some odd reason I have persisted with the (white) headphones that came with my Ipod. I think my logic said that the sound was never going to be any good on a train or walking along a busy London street, so why bother. I am glad I bothered...
Published 22 months ago by Ryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend. Do some research and find a better pair.
Okay so I've been using these headphones today and I have to say I'm really disappointed. Coming from Sennheiser I expected really good quality sound, but this wasn't the case at all. High frequency sounds like Hi-hats and claps sound extremely sharp and actually made me wince, causing me to turn the volume right down to stop the "hissing" noises. Any track with...
Published 4 months ago by Daniel

‹ Previous | 116 17 1827 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
I bought these to replace some (very expensive) beats by Dre in-ear headphones that broke. The sound quality is excellent, the only minor negatives are that there are only 3 sizes of ear buds so the noise cancelling isn't quite as good in my ears as it might be but that might be my fault for having oddly shaped ears!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
Good stuff for the price..
Sound is good quality.
bought for me and a my friend. both of are happy with the output.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
They are really good great sound quality. I use them for running and cycling they stay in place very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and fit, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
I was very impressed with these earphones because not only do they sound great, but they are the only earphones Iv ever owned that dont constantly fall out. Although there are better earphones out there, these ones are much better value for money and a no brainer if you need something for everyday use. Only problem Iv had with them is that the cable length is a little short. But that has its advantages such as less tangle. Still I would have preffered another inch or two. But I would reccommend these definately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
Great great great. I bought them so I can cancel out the noise in my office, it works well if you have low playing music and even quiet 'whale' music. I agree with others if the lead from the earphones is brushed it transfers the noise to your ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
Only one draw-back....Once the kids have them in their ears, they really do not hear a word that is said to them! Other than that the music quality delivered by these ear phones is second to none.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT FOR MY HUBBY, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
these deco reduce noise , now my hubby cant hear me when i chat to him :) Also the size choice for ears is good especially if you have small ears like me : D

4.0 out of 5 stars Put them on and your in your own world!, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
After getting countless pairs of the cheapest headphones available and them breaking within a few months, i decided to invest a little more in decent quality ones. And they are! the bass response is great, and when put properly in the ears they cancel out a decent amount of noise. Only reason for giving 4 not 5 is that after a while they do get a little uncomfortable in my ears. But giving you can change the sizes this isn't that much of a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for certain types of sounds but not very bass(y), 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
These headphones are well made and sound great on my iPhone 4S when watching films and with certain types of music but they lack a depth of bass I get with my regular iPhone headphones.

If a strong bass is your priority I wouldn't recommend these but for everything else they are excellent. In particular hearing sounds as they were intended. What I mean by that is a movie scene where two people are talking in a room and a car door shuts outside. On normal headphones the car door is just quieter but it sounds like it was in the room too. With these headphones it sounds like it came from 'outside', if that makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black) (Electronics)
Best headphones I have ever owned. So brilliant, in fact that I am just going to order a pair for my husband.

‹ Previous | 116 17 1827 | Next ›