1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 18 Feb 2013
Campbell "Spadger" (leafy surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motionperformance Heavy Duty Adjustable 4 Door Car Weather Proof Roof Bars for most Cars with 4 DOORS
Purchased for a 55 plate skoda octavia hatchback.it does not fit correctely to the roof of the car.The plastic feet fail to sit correctley which made me worry that a load would damage the roof or fall off. Did the right thing purchased Thule which fitted perfect.
The old saying still goes "buy cheap pay twice" (or x 4 in Thules case!)
Seller gave refund after I explained fitting issue and offered pics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless roof rack, 28 May 2013
When I purchased this item it mention it was fine for my car, I see the description in now changed ?, I searched for my car type it brought up this product, and even had my car type in the description yet it doesn't fit my car in anyway or form, not even close.
Ive had the most problems with this item, couldnt get the Kayak hoops to fit it appears to be not standard, in the end I had to use parts of 2 other kayak carriers to fit hoops, but this turned out to be pointless as it doesnt adjust enough to fit my car, its now useless.
Complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dishonest Product Description, 17 Jan 2014
If, like me, you thought that a product described as "for All Cars with 4 doors" might be expected to actually fit any car that has 4 doors, be prepared for a shock.

The product does *not* fit all cars with 4 doors. In fact, it could be argued that it doesn't even fit *most* cars with 4 doors. As can be seen in Campbell's review, it doesn't fit his 2005 Skoda Octavia. It also doesn't fit a Mark 4 Mondeo Estate.

How is this possible? Simple. The description is a bare-faced lie, and Waxacar have known this for at least 11 months.

After being fobbed off on the phone by Waxacar that "it's advertised that way because they're just one of many Amazon vendors fulfilling the product", I contacted the manufacturers, Streetwize Accessories of Bury. Tony Collier replied as follows:
"We are a wholesale company supplying the trade and have no direct links to Amazon
"Although these maybe our products we have no rights or powers to the sellers that sell our products on
Amazon and other internet based shopping websites.
"The roof bars in question will fit most 4 door vehicles not ALL , as advertised on our packaging."

So, Waxacar:
- This review is dated January 16th 2014.
- I told you at the end of December 2013 that it doesn't fit a Mondeo.
- Campbell told you in February in 2013 that it doesn't fit a Skoda.
- You've been advised by the manufacturer that your description is untrue.
How much longer are you going to continue scamming Amazon's customers?

3.0 out of 5 stars Roof Bars, 14 Jun 2013
It was easy to fit and secure. Good storage. Reasonably priced. Tool provided, but advised to use a socket set.