5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bit of kit
I had a surplus of redundant 50w gu10 bulbs after I changed to LEDs to save money. I decided that I could use them in an inspection lamp if I could find an adapter, so this little adapter is ideal for the job, especially at the price.
Published 12 months ago by ricamon

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, standard GU10 to bayonet adaptor.
These adaptors are quite useful, they Allow you to use GU10 lights (LED or whatever) in standard household light fittings.........
Published 15 months ago by B. S. Barwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bit of kit, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: B22 to GU10 Lamp Light Bulb Base Socket Converter Adaptor (singular item)

5.0 out of 5 stars easy adaptor, 8 Dec 2013
I had been using a low energy bulb on one of the lamps but changed to a 5w GU10 led connected to this B22 which in turn connects to a standard lamp bayonet fitting.

Works just fine but be aware using one will increase the bulbs height once connected so best use a lamp with a good sized shade.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, standard GU10 to bayonet adaptor., 24 Sep 2013
B. S. Barwick "Brian Barwick" (Huddersfield, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted my AnglePoise Lamp, 30 May 2013
Tellboy (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am using a LED GU10 lamp for horticultural purposes and this adaptor has assisted me in using an AnglePoise lamp to give a bright natural daylight LED very close up to seedlings without giving out any heat.
Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor + GU10 LED Lamp Beats CFL (Energy Saver) hands down !, 9 Oct 2014
I am planning on buying more of these adaptors, to work with the GU10 LED Sebson lamps, and place them in other desklamps in the house. These convertors are simple but effective, with lower prices for the LED lamps the convertor plus LED lamp are similar to a CFL (energy saver bulb) ... BUT they turn on instantly at full brightness.

I have one running on my desk with a 3.5W GU10 LED Lamp that I would rate as better than 60W in "old bulbs" the spread is only limited by the shade on the desk lamp. The colour is a good white - my monitor and printed papers look completely normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
saves fitting new bulb holders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item - well worth the cost, 4 May 2014
If you want to convert to a down lighter type lamp but not change the light fitting - these work well!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulb Socket Converter, 1 May 2014
David Lambert (Monmouth) - See all my reviews
Product was delivered on time and well packed. I purchased the bayonet and screw adaptors and todate have only used the Bayonet fitting which was a good fit and worked well. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product review, 29 April 2014
I have received the goods in good condition and they were adequately packed.

As such this is a simple product which is required to perform a simple task, which is does admirably.

Obviously I cannot comment on the longevity of the product as I have only been using them for a few days. I have no reason to suspect that they will not continue to function properly in the future as this is the sort of product that either works, or it doesn't, and this one works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Base sockets adapters., 27 April 2014
Very good product only ordered two so that I could try them out nice and compact and done the job.i will some more at a later date