Platform: PlayStation 3|Change
Price:£39.95 - £50.00

on 11 February 2013
This was a great game adaptation,I takes place after the event of Back to the Future 3 and its like your watching the movie (in cartoon form) and your directing the story.after a 30 minutes of play you wanna know "what happens next?". If your a real fan of Back t the future and you like role play kinda games,this one is for you.
on 10 May 2012
I don't like writing bad reviews - I can normally focus on the positive on even the poorest of games- with this I am struggling. If you didn't know this game is made up of a series of Playstation network games that were popular enough to trigger a retail release (this). I didn't buy the PSN games so I had no idea what to expect really but as the screen shots looked good I pre-ordered and bought this. I have played it to 100% completion and gained the platinum trophy in 3 nights casual play. In the end I wasn't even watching the screen - its barely interactive at-all - its: blah blah blah - press X - blah blah blah - select option and press X... rinse and repeat. The graphics are OK but its just cut scene after cut scene of pre-set responses so any joy in that quickly disappears. I was falling asleep playing it - otherwise I could of completed it sooner. Each episode is just a continuation of the story that you watch and influence by who you talk to and what you look at - nothing that will get your pulse racing. It's the same play type as the 'Blue Toad Murder Files' PSN game if you are familiar with that one. I am a big fan of the films - not of this game. The only good thing that can come of this is if you want a very easy platinum trophy. Also if you did already buy the PSN versions - the trophy list for this game is separate so effectively you will get a whole new set of trophies and a platinum. I wouldn't recommended this at all unless you really like this sort of minimal interaction type of game. Needless to say mine is listed on an auction website...
on 27 November 2015
This has been sent from Germany and although there is a note on the paperwork from the seller that it will play in English, the case is in German. My 10 year old, who loves BTTF, does not understand German! Being returned for a refund.
on 5 August 2014
A fantastic game but amazon market seller didn't indicate that it was a US copy and so it would of been 5 but for that reason 4. for future reference put it in the details and change picture.
on 12 May 2012
The best things about the game are the script and the voice acting, both deliver an authentic Back to the Future experience. They're not quite a fourth film, but more of a television adaptation. The problem with the game stems from poor development, causing annoying collisions with invisible walls and sound problems. It may have been better if the clips were edited together to produce a short film!
on 11 August 2014
Game perfect no scratches like in description. Took a while to come a week longer than expected other than that very happy
on 11 February 2016
I bought it for my kids and they still like it even though it is quite an old style game.
on 10 April 2015
I played this for hours until I completed it. Arrived very quickly
on 5 February 2016
love this game,never off it,loved the films.
on 5 January 2013
The Back to the Future game is really easy. You don't need to do much thinking. You mostly wander around, pressing R1 to look at different objects and talk to different people. There are even hints if you press triangle, which basically tell you what to do. If you follow them, you've pretty much done nothing except move the story along, like watching a movie. There is little challenge for the most part, although a bit of thinking is actually required now and then, but not too difficult and not for very long. This game is all wrong for gamers and anyone who enjoys working things out on games. It does feel, as another reviewer said, quite childish. I completed it in no time. However, if you're not overly fussed about challenge, it's pretty entertaining. I wouldn't really call myself a gamer and I tend to buy games that will entertain me, not really buying "serious" games all that often as I don't really have the time to play games seriously. I really liked the story of this game, and was happy to see all the main characters in it.

Overall, challenge - poor, entertainment - great.

See one answered question