Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 10 July 2012
This duvet cover is looovely it feels so cool on my skin. On the label it states that it's designed to keep away moisture from the skin and when you wash it the material suppose to keep it's softness. The colour is so rich looking, would look good in any bedroom.
Polka Dot White And Teal Double Bed Reversible Duvet Cover Set

Update:
The colour does run unfortunately! My white duvet inside this duvet cover is no longer white, and this has happened even without washing it.
on 22 August 2012
The duvet cover itself doesn't look exactly like the photo in the description -- it's much darker, and a different shade, which was disappointing as it doesn't match my room. :(

Still, it's very pretty, and the white side is surprisingly comfy! I love that it's reversible, and it's a great item for the price.
The quality was really poor doesn't have the cotton texture, please do not get any of this product from the seller, the colour on internet wasn't the same colour i received, and its not as bright as it is on the picture. i am not impressed.
on 24 April 2013
The cover it not as nice as it looks in the photo, the material is not soft but feels scratchy and stiff. I washed it at the recommended temperature and the colour ran immediately spoiling the cover, sheet and additional items I had put in with that wash. There are a few other reviews stating the same so you would need to be very careful washing it and wash it alone so as not to spoil any of your own things. I got a refund for this product and the matching sheet but no compensation for my other ruined items. Not a trust worthy buy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 October 2012
Unlike another reviewer, I found this duvet matched the advertised colour almost exactly. For the price, it is remarkably good value. It does not have quite the weight and "solidity" of the higher end of the market, but it is well-made, fresh and its simple design and pleasing colour give it more elegance than the cost would suggest. I'd certainly consider buying again from this company.
on 4 May 2013
This made my dog who was brown and white now brown and turquoises ,it really is horrible .there was no warning
on 20 April 2013
The item was delivered on time.
The colour of bed linen is not as same as in the picture (I would say it's rather dark green than light blue), but I expected that - so no disappointment on this part. However, the quality of product is very bad. It's extremely thin and transparent. But I guess it's what you get for such a low price. So, overall conclusion: it's ok. But next time I would rather pay 3 times more (maybe on sale) and get a higher quality product!

Update:
The label says you can't wash the linen with dark colours. So I had to wash this item separately (with a couple of old towels) because I expected it to lose some colour. And I was right! Those old white towels I had put in the washing machine together with the new bed linen got disgustingly greenish!
What is worse - this linen continued losing colour even when being dry. I had to go to work with my neck being blue and also my boyfriend looks like a zombie with all his back and neck and face being green!
on 9 May 2013
As a huge fun of polka dots, this duvet cover caught my eye. Came on time but it is kinda see-through and it loses colour. And l don't mean just in the laundry, l mean l would get up as Hulk, green fingers and green skin. I tried washing it again but it kept "painting me green" so l got rid of it. Waste of money. Pillowcases are good as covers rather than to sleep on.
on 11 April 2013
After ordering the product a week ago, it arrived this morning. I was i shock to see the product.
he colour is a lot deeper than what advertised and the product quality cannot be worse anymore.
Once washed, the product will surely get faded. Absolutely dreadful service by the seller. This product is not worth more than £5. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. Stay away from this seller.
on 2 January 2013
Really lovely but pillowcases slightly ran when washed onto the white side but quilt cover did not which was strange