5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published 6 months ago by Jennifer Clayton

3.0 out of 5 stars Bizzi pushchair
Published 2 months ago by Peter S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bizzi pushchair, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
We had high hopes for this based on other reviews but we have been a little disappointed so far. Basically as a plus it gives a nice comfortable ride for our twenty-two month old son. We really wanted an upright sitting position as so many other pushchairs seem to be nearly horizontal and we also wanted something with 'a bit of weight'. The pushchair was fine at first, however after about two weeks there seems to be excess play in the seat position adjuster and it can't be put in the upright position. We can't actually see any fault in it so are perservering. The big negative for this pushchair as other reveiwers have mentioned is that it folds up to rather a large size. In addition there is no obvious carry handle to grab hold of - for instance to carry to the car. We feel it is a good pushchair if you don't intend folding it up - for example if stored in a porch or garage. If you will need to pick it up and carry regularly then look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
This buggy is perfect. In the past I've had a giant tank-like monstrosity and a cheap 3 wheeler, both horrible! Then I found this. Cheap, but not cheap looking, practical and so easy to use. It steers like a dream, is light, folds easy and comes with a good rain cover. The seat is lovely and padded and it has a full handle, which I like much better than the two handled pushchairs I've considered before. I was a bit worried it might be a bit small, because it's called PETITE star...but it's not. The handle height is perfect for me, and I'm five foot eight! And even better, this has a really big shopping basket! So far, this buggy is perfect, just what I need. The only thing I'd change (but not enough of a gripe to denote a star) is the seat doesn't quite sit upright enough for my liking. My little boy has a habit of sliding down in any pram and sort of hanging there...and I always think if the seat could be positioned more upright, maybe this would happen a bit less. But other than that, I love this pram! Not sure how I would feel putting a newborn in it, but it's perfect for my one year old. Very glad I got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
Needed a new stroller and came across this. Everything I wanted at a good price. Light weight, easy to fold and big basket for shopping.

4.0 out of 5 stars great buggy, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
very pleased with this product. Would recommend you get a support though for a new born although it says from 0 to 3 years.
We bought a cosy toes and support to fit the Bizzi Stroller and my grandaughter is now snug as a bug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this Buggy!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
I am so happy with this buggy, I cannot rate it high enough! My 8 month old hated her old buggy and it made outings anywhere very traumatic for everyone. After doing LOTS of buggy research, I finally landed on this one and it was the best decision I have made this year. It is lightweight, easy to steer, very comfortable for my daughter and looks great as well. My daughter likes to be sitting very up right and this allows her to do this, so that is a big plus! I was able to manage pushing the buggy, whilst holding my 2 year olds hand and walking the dog on the lead without a problem! Other things I like is that there is a big shopping basket, it folds up easily and smoothly, there is a lovely Mummy pockets for keys and a purse so for short outings I do not need my big nappy bags! So far I can find no negatives! I would recommend this buggy to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to push, great buggy, 6 Feb 2014
M. Nawaz "Fanatsie-fee" (steinbach) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
After lots of searching found this buggy . Bought it after i saw the 5 stars...it is really great.

Only thing I found annoying is the cost. It could be cheaper. Especially as it comes without footmuff. (xtra cost for buying it)

The liner is nicely padded and comfortable

You can recline the seat in few different positions also flat down when the baby falls asleep

It is light in weight...drives easily...I can even push it with one hand.

Shopping bag is big. But too low so if u drive through a large puddle it gets wet.

Easy to fold. Folded up it is bit large though. Would take up much space in a small car boot.

Rain cover fits properly. No risk of it flying away if it is too windy.

I and my baby like it

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUGGY, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
If your after a good sturdy buggy, this one meets all for the money, am so pleased with it, I will purchase another in march, because it is so good, the only down size is, when you fold it up, its a little on the large size, but we get round this

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and sturdy, 7 Jan 2014
J Hinchy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
Purchased this from Amazon after it was in the Lightening deals section - I knew that I was looking for another pushchair for my 2 year old daughter after downsizing from a Mama's and Papa's Sola, to a much smaller and compact Maxi Cosi Noa - huge mistake! (see my reviews for my view on this) I wanted to go back to a sturdy and comfier buggy and when I saw this on the Lightening deals for just 59.99, I snapped it up quickly.

It doesn't disappoint. I do a lot of walking with my daughter and she is so much happier in this pushchair with its ample seat room.

Despite it's robustness, it is not hard to push. It is easy to steer with one hand. The brake is easy to use - push on, pull off using your foot and locks the wheels in place securely.

The material on the pushchair is easy to remove, in particular the seat cover which is velcro'd into place and so easily removable to place into the washer.

The reclining seat unit is easy to use with a bar at the back of the seat which is pulled to recline and then the seat is simply pushed back into position again to get back upright.

The large basket is great. I can fit in the raincover, my sons lunchbox and his fold down scooter (he is 7).

I am over the moon with this pushchair (as is my daughter!) and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buggy, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
This buggy is perfect for being out and about, so easy to steer- even one handed. It's perfect for being on and off buses and long walks. The big shopping basket underneath is really convenient. My son loves it, much comfiest for him than other strollers/buggies we've tried. Really easy to collapse too. And a great rain cover. Great buggy, so glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black) (Baby Product)
This one is very sturdy. It is very easy to manoeuvre.The plastic cover is also of good material.Overall good product

Petite Star Bizzi Stroller (Black)
91.08