on 19 July 2014
Product does what it says however is a little temperamental. For no apparent reason bulb doesnt always light on first fitting. I took out bulb, disconected the converter, looked puzzled, and then put them all back together and it worked. Cant say they are faulty because they eventually work as expected - just not always on first connection.
on 7 April 2014
How many times do you buy a new lamp, or find a bulb out, and all you have are bayonet fitting bulbs when what you need is a screw in fitting? These are a complete no-brainer - a fraction of the cost of LED or other low energy bulbs and such a simple idea. Service from seller was prompt and problem free. Since buying I've bought more.
on 16 February 2014
exactly as expected - convert bayonet B22 to screw E27. Work really well.

Be aware that this adds extra length to socket (obviously) and that the screw socket bit is wider than the bayonet plug bit. This fits in my sockets perfectly - I tried it in a few other lamps just to see and there were none it caused problems with.
on 13 February 2016
With LED bulbs still at crazy prices in most retailers and wholesalers, these adapters allow some flexibility. Example. You can buy screw fitting bulbs at a lower price than bayonet in some places and then I would use these converters. In some places, eg Poundland, bayonet are cheaper so I would use different converters.
on 2 February 2015
It works with e26 but you might need to pull the tab up at the bottom to make contact. Mine needed pulling up to get it to work. Seems to be fine now.
Please note that these will extend your bulb and it might not fit in shade properly. I'm assuming this is true of all converters though.
on 29 October 2014
I bought this to adapt a standard B22 pendant to take a Philips Hue Lux bulb. It does that job perfectly well. It's slightly flimsy feeling (hence 4 stars) but it only cost a few quid and doesn't need to take a lot of abuse. I would recommend this to adapt a BC socket for an ES bulb.
on 18 January 2015
I have a few of these now for Hue lightbulbs, which are only available in Eddison Screw fittings, even though most modern lighting systems in the UK are bayonet fittings. They are a secure socket adaptor and are a very good price. They do the job! What more can I say?
on 7 August 2014
not a lot to write about this, but if you need to fit a screw in bulb into a bayonet socket, it does just that. I got one to try with a Philips Hue smart LED bulb and and it allowed me to use it in a bayonet socket first time with no issues. Can't fault it thus far.
on 22 July 2014
This has an "early" wide shoulder so the bayonet end can be too shallow for some lamp fittings. Where it does fit, it serves its purpose. I had to buy an alternative with a more slender, metal, bulb-like bayonet end for one of my light fittings.
on 24 April 2015
The inside of these come out and they break after one use