5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative
I have run into almost all the problems mentioned in the book, looking forward to trying again armed with these tips and tricks
Published 22 months ago by Poiplepixie

3.0 out of 5 stars Daunting
A very informative little book but if I had not at least attempted to make macaroons previous to reading this there is no way I would have tackled them.
Even imperfect macaroons taste gorgeous!!
Published 13 months ago by MRS MARY E HEDLEY

3.0 out of 5 stars Daunting, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Making Macarons: What Recipes Don't Tell You (Kindle Edition)
Even imperfect macaroons taste gorgeous!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Some pieces of the jigsaw, 16 Dec. 2013
I got this book after having a bit of a macaron 'mare and I must say it made many things clear to me. It's a fairly short book with descriptions enhanced by photographs. What it doesn't talk about (as far as I can see) is the bit about piping which surely must be important as regards size vs cooking times.
I guess my search for the perfect macaron book (and macaron must continue).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 2 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 April 2013
This is a really great book for macaroons. Beside the authors from the book is really helpful and experience. My experience with them was really good and great tips. Thank you.