4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty happy with these pretty lights!!
Published 18 months ago by Catherine Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely size and nice bright bulbs.
These look really pretty strung above my daughter's headboard. However, there isn't much length between the plug and the first bulb which can be a problem. Designers and manufacturers really need to be more mindful of the practicalities of their products.
Published 7 months ago by Jacqueline Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty happy with these pretty lights!!, 17 Mar 2013
Catherine Roberts (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
I bought some of these lights used on ebay and now these brand new ones on amazon. The ones from Amazon are definitely bigger and brighter so I am happy with the product and the warm lighting it creates. The only reason why I am giving it 4 stars is that I wish the cord/wiring between the end of the lights and the plug was longer because I want to put them up on the wall right along the ceiling and all the plug sockets are closer to the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rattan Ball Lights, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
Lovely product to brighten up the kitchen, attached it under top cupboards with suction cups, great selection of bright colours. Very quick delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, awesome product, just as described, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
The items arrived 4 days earlier. they arrived in perfect condition, even though they were flown from Taiwan. Not a single bulb was defective and the balls themselves weren't even slightly dented. Good job. I haven't hung them on my wall yet, but when i do, i'm sure they will look awesome, just as described by the seller. Good job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rattan Balls, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
These are very attractive lights with nice colours and emitting a good light effect. They are also well packed and delivery is prompt. This is my second order for these lights.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely size and nice bright bulbs., 23 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
Brought these for a alternative night light for my daughter. They arrived early and with extra bulbs. I am very impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
I brought this for my 3 year daughters room. I wanted to be able to leave it on over night as she is scared of the dark. When it arrived it had a non UK plug with an adaptor which was a poor fit. I was concerned about it's safety so asked a electrician to look at it and he said it would not conform to British safety standards. The plug was not fully covered and a child could therefore easily access the live electrics. He was also concerned about it being too flammable, saying that the light bulbs themselves get very hot and therefore the lamp case needs to be very heat tolerant. We put a match to the lateen cases for only a couple of seconds an it went up in flames immediately. Needless to say we won't be using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeously colorful, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
These are brilliant, they give off a really warm colourful glow! I've strung them up in my kitchen and attatched various photos with little heart clips and it looks really cool. I need to order another set for another area in my kitchen :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
Wanted a light with nice colours and this was it would like a longer string next time but they look good in my lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String
Brought theses for my nephews den he created in his bedroom , he really loved them and thinking of buying some more for myself ...

Mixed Colour Rattan Ball Fairy Light String