5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I love the hat, wear it all the time, even though the hat may seem a bit small its fairly warm and really kool!
Published 5 months ago by mikethemoose

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Beanie
Published 6 months ago by J33

4.0 out of 5 stars Damn Dog, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Neff Men's Snappy Beanie (Apparel)
The dog ate it after a week of owning it so I was gutted when that happened. Fancy sending me a free one? Haha

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A snappy little number!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Neff Men's Snappy Beanie (Apparel)
My son loves his new hat. It has already been washed and result was as good as new. The colours are bright, the fabric is so soft, a brilliant purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin Beanie, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Neff Men's Snappy Beanie (Apparel)
I was very disappointed when I received this hat. It is very thin and not good value at the full price of 18 that I paid for it. The return cost was 6! There are many other hats around that are much better quality. I bought it for a Christmas ski trip, and compared with the many others that I looked at and the others I bought (at Snow and Rock) this is no comparison. It is thin and has no lining at all. If you are looking for a basic UK winter hat, then it is fine - but definitely no good for skiing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 11 Dec 2013
Michael James Matthews "escalardo" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neff Men's Snappy Beanie (Apparel)
great purchase excellent value. my granddaughter love it, great quality fits like a glove get lots of great comments also great packaging