5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
My bag arrived yesturday and I love it.
Just packed it for hospital and I got everything I need for the baby inside, very happy with my purchase thank you x
Published 11 months ago by KJohnson

3.0 out of 5 stars its does what i need
As a parent of a 3yo 1yo and a 4week old this bag is a good size i can fit in a few changes of clothes for baby and a change of clothes for the other 2 and then nappies and wipes, 2 bottles and a milk powder holder! then my wallet n keys! in the front its holds few packs of tissues and nappy creams and then calpol sachets straws and other little bits and bobs...
Published 23 months ago by Jackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 31 July 2013
This review is from: 5pcs Baby Nappy Changing Bags Set in Dark Blue (Baby Product)
My bag arrived yesturday and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 April 2013
N. Poniros (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good and sturdy. Blue color helps in not getting visibly dirty easy, also a bit waterproof, in general 5 items that can take a lot of things while on the move. Item arrived in time and was as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby changing bag, 8 Feb 2013
really good value and amazing quality i recommend this product to all parents it is better than most of the expensive ones

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd reccomend this to buy very good for the price, 13 July 2013
I bought this for my sisters baby shower and it is excellent for the price, every1 asked me about it and my sister loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, 15 April 2013
Excellent bag for quick shopping trips as well as overnight stays. Bought lots of bags but none
We're right but this package is perfect.
Definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says., 28 Jan 2013
I thought these were good value and will be used as my baby grows. As he is only a few months old the little bag is sufficient. I attend to use the larger bag when he becomes a toddler. Great value at 12.99 and quality is good for the price, even the changing mat is an adequate size.

3.0 out of 5 stars its does what i need, 19 Aug 2012
As a parent of a 3yo 1yo and a 4week old this bag is a good size i can fit in a few changes of clothes for baby and a change of clothes for the other 2 and then nappies and wipes, 2 bottles and a milk powder holder! then my wallet n keys! in the front its holds few packs of tissues and nappy creams and then calpol sachets straws and other little bits and bobs!

its only got 3 stars cos it lacks internal pockets where i could actually put my keys and wallet and not have to hunt through the bag everything i need them!

the smaller changing bag is great for when its just me and baby going out when my others are in school or Daycare!

i think this bag is made ok could be better like having a shoulder pad on the strap also why it only got 3 stars!!

im not really sure what the little pouch bag thingy is but its useful for putting in Nappy bags and a packet of tissues! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 13 Mar 2013
Captain Cretin (Malvern, Worcestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this without any great expectations due to the price, but so far it has proved to be a real bargain; the changing mat isnt particularly big and has no real padding, but a baby only lies on it for about a minute during the average change, so not really a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift set, 16 Dec 2013
A very good product. I bought it for my sister-in-law and her first baby. She loves it because it helps her to organise the tens of things she has to take with her every time they go for a walk in the park.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bargain changing bag, 27 Sep 2013
Great quality bag! Was so surprised how quickly it arrived and the quality. I have a toddler and newborn and the large bag is perfect! Great price too