on 13 March 2013
This roll is exactly what I needed, it was recommended in the McKenzie Treat your own Back book that I also bought. The roll enables me to sleep without any pain, it puts the 'lordosis' back into my back! So now I can lie in bed on my back without any pain. The only thing is you have you get used to this hard cushion round the waist, but this is a small price to pay for pain-free sleep.
on 28 January 2013
I find this too bulky for sleeping on. Perhaps it depends on the specific back problems but I am finding that a rolled up towel is better.
on 28 February 2014
I am afraid that I had to send the Night Lumbar Roll straight back. It was too long but worse, far too hard. It was very disappointing as I find the D-shape roll very helpful during the day.
on 2 June 2014
As a sufferer of lower back pain I have found considerable relief using this lumber roll. It is perfect for when I sleep on my side. The benefit is not so great when I sleep on my back because for me the circumference is about an inch too large and its a pity that they are not available in different sizes. This is my only criticism, hence 4 stars rather than five.
on 9 February 2013
THE LUMBAR ROLL SEEMS LIKE A VERY GOOD IDEA BUT IT WAS VERY HARD AND DID NOT SUPPORT THE BACK BUT
RATHER SEEMED TO DIG INTO THE SPINE AND WAS INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

I DONT THINK I WOULD ORDER SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON LINE ,IT NEEDS TO BE TRIED ON,AS EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

I WAS REFUNDED THE COST BUT I HAD TO PAY TO RETURN IT
on 13 February 2014
I was disappointed; the same benefits can be obtained with a rolled towel or a cushion. This is one of those "gadgets" that most of us have bought at some time and now languish in the loft with thousands of other " good idea at the time " items. The " all-round " design I found to be a hindrance to comfort. However, something like this is not a solution for all; an objective comment is not really possible, one can only suck-it-and-see but I would not recommend this.
on 18 February 2016
I'm small and the roll is too big and too firm for me to be able to use it. I am returning it.
on 12 June 2016
Rubbish
on 9 June 2014
Uncomfortable still aft two weeks does not look the same as it does in the book. Will try again another time
on 6 September 2014
longer and harder than I thought it would be.

See one answered question