5.0 out of 5 stars Just th ejob
Published on 13 Mar. 2013 by HEH

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as daytime lumbar roll
I find this too bulky for sleeping on. Perhaps it depends on the specific back problems but I am finding that a rolled up towel is better.
Published on 28 Jan. 2013 by Katy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just th ejob, 13 Mar. 2013
This roll is exactly what I needed, it was recommended in the McKenzie Treat your own Back book that I also bought. The roll enables me to sleep without any pain, it puts the 'lordosis' back into my back! So now I can lie in bed on my back without any pain. The only thing is you have you get used to this hard cushion round the waist, but this is a small price to pay for pain-free sleep.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as daytime lumbar roll, 28 Jan. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Feb. 2014
I am afraid that I had to send the Night Lumbar Roll straight back. It was too long but worse, far too hard. It was very disappointing as I find the D-shape roll very helpful during the day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, 13 Feb. 2014
I was disappointed; the same benefits can be obtained with a rolled towel or a cushion. This is one of those "gadgets" that most of us have bought at some time and now languish in the loft with thousands of other " good idea at the time " items. The " all-round " design I found to be a hindrance to comfort. However, something like this is not a solution for all; an objective comment is not really possible, one can only suck-it-and-see but I would not recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO HARD !, 9 Feb. 2013
THE LUMBAR ROLL SEEMS LIKE A VERY GOOD IDEA BUT IT WAS VERY HARD AND DID NOT SUPPORT THE BACK BUT
RATHER SEEMED TO DIG INTO THE SPINE AND WAS INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

I DONT THINK I WOULD ORDER SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON LINE ,IT NEEDS TO BE TRIED ON,AS EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.

I WAS REFUNDED THE COST BUT I HAD TO PAY TO RETURN IT

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable nights sleep., 2 Jun. 2014
As a sufferer of lower back pain I have found considerable relief using this lumber roll. It is perfect for when I sleep on my side. The benefit is not so great when I sleep on my back because for me the circumference is about an inch too large and its a pity that they are not available in different sizes. This is my only criticism, hence 4 stars rather than five.

5.0 out of 5 stars does not look the same as it does in book, 9 Jun. 2014
Uncomfortable still aft two weeks does not look the same as it does in the book. Will try again another time

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
longer and harder than I thought it would be.

The Original McKenzie Night Lumbar Roll