5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and fitting.
We bought 2 of these Children's size Baratec vests for our sons to wear while riding their bikes on the road and for taking with us on holiday to Europe when hi-vis vests have to be taken in the car.

The vests are a good fit, the sizes are accurate, and have velcrove front fastening. All the seams are well made and secure.

I have no hestitation is...
Published on 8 Jun. 2012 by AllYouNeedIsNow

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate size information: a wasted purchase
While it seems well enough constructed, the sizing is completely inaccurate. I bought one that was meant to be suitable for a 4-6-year-old. The sizing information says it is for a chest of 71-76cm, and my 3-yr-old has a 66cm chest, and so I thought it would fit well, even over clothing. However, when it arrived we could barely get it done up on him. I measured the...
Published 1 month ago by SA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Product, 26 Oct. 2013
Excellent customer service. I was very impressed with the quality which is excellent and the product was exactly as described and at a reasonable price. I needed to change up a size and this request was dealt with very quickly. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars now you see us, 7 Sept. 2013
got these vests for children at our local school, they fit just right and the colour does not rub off

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 11 Aug. 2013
A good delivery service. The jacket is well described and the fit is good. My son enjoys pretending he's bob the builder in it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Be Seen, 15 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my grandson to wear over his school uniform as we live in a rural area with no street lights. He is only 5 and loves to wear it. I noticed that now some of his class mates have them on and he said that he started it so he is well pleased. It is very good and he will certainly be seen. A good purchase all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 4 Jan. 2013
DizzyC "carol36" (East Anglia, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered a 4-6 for my 5 year old and it fits over his coat which is what I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Visibility Waistcoat, 18 Dec. 2012
Very good idea for young children who may be walking with adults in dark or indeed even for playing in the grounds of own house as it provides more safety. Children love to wear it as it looks so like the adult version of the waistcoat that the see being worn by workers.

5.0 out of 5 stars For play or school, 18 Dec. 2012
Bought this for grandson to wear when he plays with his Bob the Builder toys but it will be useful to wear over his coat when being taken to school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baratec Yellow Hi Viz High Visibility Childrens Kids Vest Waistcoat, 8 Dec. 2012
Arrived on time. Although I bought a 4-7 yrs, my grandson is only 2 and it fits over his outer clothing. Is well illuminated in the dark too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, will fit over a coat, 9 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my (large) four year old to wear on his bike to school. Its a good size and will fit over a coat - it only has one velcro fastening which is the same colour as the vest making it hard for him to find and do up on his own. But other than that its great.

4.0 out of 5 stars The product itself is excellent., 1 Aug. 2014
I bought theses for my Brownies, age range 7-10 years. They would only fit very small girls so I returned them all and ordered small adults - they were too big but will allow a coat to be worn underneath in the colder months. The product itself is excellent.