on 4 August 2012
Paul Thomas Saunders new ep Descartes Highlands is new modern classic. Every song recorded on this 4 song ep brings me into a meditative state of mind and makes me contemplate all the girls I have known and wanted to know better. It makes me dream about running away from everything and driving full speed along the coast of the southern end of the British Isles. Rich reverb rings throughout this album painting sonic landscapes that don't sound over produced but gives the listener a sensation of being lost in a dream. Thomas' melodies are simple and childlike but of a child wise beyond their years. His voice is pure and unwavering. This ep inspires me to appreciate life and take a deep breath of fresh ocean air. Buy this ep and you won't regret it.
on 20 March 2014
cant wait for the album, haunting voice over minmal music, i am listenign to it repeatedly. Saw him live a month ago and he was amazing, this ep is just a taste of his talent.
on 10 December 2012
I saw this guy live (with his friend Kate), a-maz-ing! Beautifully sad songs, just a shame there's not more of them!
on 29 January 2015
Very good thanks and very fast delivery
on 22 November 2014
Wonderful sounds from a lovely talent