Format: DVD|Change

on 7 May 2013
I was one of the film extras and enjoyed the experience. Good acting, a brilliant script and a wonderful cast. This film deserves more than just a DVD release.
on 21 January 2013
Considering that Sarah is not an actress I think she did very well in this film and it had a good supporting cast of English actors
on 16 October 2012
Enjoyable story line, attractive cast, magnificent setting, music to die for.
What's not to like (apart from the poor sound)?
Enjoy!
on 12 May 2013
I had never heard of this film until recently and bought it just because of Sarah Brightman. Unfortunately it has left me asking Why Sarah? Did you own soneone a favour? Totally miscast as a conductor of an opera, although we get a short blast of Exultate Jubilate in rehearsal for a friend's wedding, but even that is totally out of any sort of context and I am still asking myself what the friends wedding had to do with anything. Some really idiotic sub-plots worked into it and although it passed a pleasant enough afternoon requiring a little less brain action than watching East Enders, I am still left wondering why any of it was made into a story let alone into a film. If this is th ebest on offer for Sarah then maybe she should just concentrate on her Space Programme!
on 27 February 2015
It could almost be described as a farce but I found it much better. Again when I was doing other purchases on Amazon I found this and thoroughly enjoyed. The casting was good, the locations were great and it is another of those films that went under the radar but I am glad I have seen it and it is now in my collection will view it again and again.
I agree with other reviewers that Sarah Brightman was under used maybe there is a Producer out there who can entice her back and give her another role because she should be seen.
on 9 October 2012
I've always been a big Richard E Grant fan from the early days of Withnail to Jack & Sarah fan but have been waiting for a return to form of late. This film finally provides it, and he's delightfully backed up by a talented ensemble cast in a movie which is opera meets Love Actually. It's beautifully shot in a stunning location and the music is majestic. Not all the relationships work but there's more than enough in there to keep even a jaded cynic (more commonly referred to as my husband!) amused and entertained. Mia Maestro and Emma Williams give star turns and are ones to watch. And while I realise why they cast her in a music-related film, Sarah Brightman is about the only dull note, not helped a brief but misguided lesbian subplot. Richard, however, is gloriously back on song in a role which plays to his manic comedic strengths. An old-fashioned romcom for all the best reasons.
on 7 June 2014
This film was an enjoyable, light comedy and the setting was lovely too. Lots of well known British actors too.
on 26 June 2014
Thank you very much. it is a funny story. I like it and I talk to friens about it. Mme Elhaouel
on 30 September 2012
It appears to be one of those films done on the cheap with some big names, I've seen others like it. The film has a weak, or too common story line. The biggest fault of the film is the sound, I had to keep turning up the volume to hear what they actors were saying then back down again. Shoot the sound engineer, he really messed up. I suggest that Sarah Brightman keeps away from these type of films, it's not doing her creditability any good.
on 2 February 2015
Light comedy. Simple plot but well produced. Unlike other reviewers, I found the sound quality on my copy was OK. I thought Sarah Brightman was very good (perhaps I'm biased) but she was a stage actress so not unexpected. Worth a watch.