Price:£0.99

on 28 March 2012
I really like the original (i.e. Fleetwood Mac) - I love this. It seems raw yet is rich in sound - and Lissie's vocals are just fabulous. For me it's definitely the combination of song, music, vocals that comes together so well - rather than any one thing. Now need to check out other Lissie work to see how it compares.
on 31 July 2013
I love this cover version, far more than the original actually. Lissie has totally put her own stamp on this and somehow, she has magically made this classic rock anthem a softer, yet powerful, ballad. It is one of those songs you fall in love with this first few seconds.of listening and it just gets better!

I'd never heard of Lizzie when I first stumbled upon the track, ironically it was on a Twinnings tea advert and I managed to 'sound horn' it on my mobile to find out who it was. What a fantastic discovery of a truly great talent, I'm now an avid fan and her albums are superb.
on 9 March 2012
A superb song sung by a superb singer would love to know if and when she will tour the uk.
on 29 April 2012
I bought this track as I had heard it in the tea advert a few times. Its a catchy kind of song and I am happy I bought it. I know its been around for years but I like this version a lot.
on 30 October 2013
As a Fleetwood Mac fan i prefer Lindsey Buckingham's original version but this easy listening and I liked the change of tempo. Would have given it 5 stars but the track was quite short..
on 20 September 2013
Slower than the original but full of feeling and emotion with a cracking finale.Hope her new LP. out for release soon, fulfills the full potential of Lissie.
on 1 June 2012
A beautifull track, covered with class. Great tone of voice and an absolute pleasure to listen to again and again. Highly recommended...
on 28 April 2012
Cover versions usually disappoint, this does not. Lissie does a fantastic job of this well used song with her haunting vocal style.
on 19 November 2013
Excellent cover version by the talented Ms Maurus well backed by Eric, Lewis and Jesse. Go and buy this song.
on 11 February 2016
After watching Lissie on youtube l like this track so much that l downloaded this track,great