Colour Name: Purple|Change

on 6 September 2013
I really love those headphones, they look beautiful and feel great on my head.
They sound is really descent for the money i paid. I bought them with a discount for 17GBP instead of their retail price (45GBP) so i am really pleased with the result. However if i had to pay 45GBP for them, maybe i would have bought something else, like a pair of urbanears in that price range.
Be aware that if you have a big head, they might make you feel a bit uncomfortable, since they are not really large. I 've got a small head, so they fit great on me.
Overall, great design, supreme comfort for small to medium heads, descent sound quality. Buy them if you get them with a discount.
on 2 October 2013
these were for my daughters and they love them and so do i, they fit great are really comfy on the head, the sound is great, the only problem is the plastic bits that make the headphones adjust did break quite easily as it is thinner to allow them to slide in and out of the rest of it. but once you have your head size there is know need to adjust them.
on 12 January 2013
Great Value... Great Sound... I bought these as a Christmas present for my Grandaughter who is absolutely thrilled with them, the sound is very good and equivalent o headphones that cost over £100. Fantastic value for money.
on 17 July 2012
Very bright and lively they do live up to expectation. The sound is very clear and not too bass-y, which in my opinion is quite a good thing, though it does still allow you to hear all of the undertones of songs.

They are very very comfortable, though after wearing them for a couple of hours they do start to get a little sore as to be expected. I've found very little sound leak with them which is great and the inbuilt microphone is surprisingly good. The strap is also a bonus.

Downsides are that if you are walking with them then you can very clearly hear every single step you take through them in a loud annoying echo. Turning the music up a bit does get rid of this though. The colour is exceptionally bright and they are quite large so you do get a few odd looks though... even if the colour is even nicer in real life than the picture.
on 28 January 2013
You can't miss the purple, and you can't miss the size of them, so this is a pair of headphones not for the faint hearted. I personally love the look of them. I use them both for listening to music (I find the bass very good e.g. listening to Skrillex) and also for listening to spoken online lectures; lows, mids and highs work well. They are comfortable on the ears to a point; more than a few hours with glasses on at the same time can leave them slightly achy, but I don't imagine most buyers will use them continuously for that long to really notice. They aren't strong enough to block out the sounds of commuting, in that you would be turning up the volume so loud that sound would leak making others uncomfortable - you would need a more expensive pair for that. I'm not worried about the cons, I think they are a brilliant pair of headphones that look good.
on 26 February 2013
bought for my g/f and she loves them
anything pink and bright always goes down well but they being Philips also mean great quality too
on 19 March 2015
These headphones are worth the £20 I paid for them and not a penny more.
Decent enough audio for a commuter and soft earpads that are suitable for long term use.
Unfortunately the band itself is too tight, it clamps onto the head to avoid slipping while walking or hopping on trains, but this results in discomfort. Expanding the arms for a better fit results in cheap plastic taking the strain of the too-tight headband and caused a snap in the left arm within weeks of purchase.The lining on the headband cushion also began to peel and fall off within days.

These are now effectively my backup-backup-backup headphones. More comfortable than earbuds, less enjoyable than a headcrab.
on 2 April 2014
Best headphones ever bought! Noise cancelling. Comfortable on the ears even with earrings in! Definitely worth the money! Perfect buy!
on 6 April 2013
These are fantastic bought for my daughter who now wears them constantly! look great and on trend plus excellent sound quality
on 21 December 2014
Took them on holiday and they snapped in half across the top, not sure if we put too much strain on them but I wouldn't expect them to break so easily!