5.0 out of 5 stars relaxthe good times have arrived
His voice is one of my favourites and this album is so easy to listen to! Just buy it you won't regret it!
Published 17 months ago by CheswinB

3.0 out of 5 stars No as good as I thought it would be
There was every chance Josh would have a really individual record showing off his voice, but unfortunately like Jamie Woon he isn't going to hit the big time as he can't replicate his hit with Wretch 32. His vocals are amazing but the polished pop sounds included on the record ruin his talent for me. Very hit and miss record.
Published 23 months ago by The Bear 81

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxthe good times have arrived, 22 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cd., 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Good Things Come To Those Who Don't Wait (Audio CD)
Having been told about Josh by my son who met him when he answered a call to appear at a local open mike night in my home town in the North East of England i decided to purchase this cd and and was glad i did,being more of a blues man myself i was pleasantly surprised that i really like most of the tracks and have it playing in my car most of the time,great cd by a very unassuming artist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this, 2 Oct. 2013
Heard one of his songs ages ago but the C.D. wasn't out so couldn't wait to buy it I've really enjoyed Josh's music

3.0 out of 5 stars No as good as I thought it would be, 26 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album! Is anyone else listening?, 23 May 2013
Really surprised to be adding the first review on Amazon of this excellent album: isn't anyone else listening? I'd never heard of this guy before and just listened out of curiosity when it appeared in a "new albums this week" e-mail in late April. Really glad I did and I quickly decided to buy it after listening to the previews: great voice, interesting tunes and surely at least a few hits with some catchy tunes like "I'm Not The One" or "White and Black"?

Most easily likeable tunes for me are probably: The Answer, Don't Go, Find My Way Home, Waiting For You, By My Light, I'm Not The One, White and Black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning album-beautiful songs, 30 July 2014
K. Cook "KernowKiwi" (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Things Come To Those Who Don't Wait (Audio CD)
Love it! Have only just discovered Josh Kumra after meeting him in a shop in Fowey, Cornwall after they had perfomed down here.
Well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Good Things Come To Those Who Don't Wait (Audio CD)
Really enjoying this album which I purchased after listening to the combo he did with Wretch 32.

Good Things Come To Those Who Don't Wait
Good Things Come To Those Who Don't Wait by Josh Kumra (Audio CD - 2013)