5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful look and feel. Programmers wet dream.
I recommend anyone not familiar with mechanical keyboards watch this
[...]

Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by Theodore Bear

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard.
Pros: Mechanical switches that even 1 year later of hard button smashing it works like day one.
Cons: The extended feet do not have rubber, so it will slip on your desk. One of the feet is shorter than the other so the keyboard wobbles. I had to put 2 pieces of paper underneath that rubber pad to balance the keyboard.
Published 1 month ago by Ahmad

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful look and feel. Programmers wet dream., 15 Mar. 2013
I recommend anyone not familiar with mechanical keyboards watch this
[...]

Mechanical keyboards are by far the best in terms of feel especially if you're a power user. I found the switch the best thing I ever did. purely because I can now glide my fingers across the board and never get that hideous feeling of mushing down silicone ever again. The best part is that you don't have to fully depress the keys to trigger them it feels amazing. It's so responsive. I'm not a gamer so I can't make any comments on it's use in that area. But as a developer I love it. I can bear the keyboard on my laptop now it feels awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gaming AND casual use, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
I'v owned this keyboard a few months now, and going from a regular keyboard to a mechanical gaming keyboard is a decision im happy i made. This keyboard looks good, typing is smooth and light, and im very happy with its performance in game. The keycaps are easy to remove so you can clean underneath, or change the keycaps all together. The title of this review says it's good for casual use, which it is, but if you're not a gamer and just looking for a mechanical keyboard for everyday use i would recommend a full-size keyboard with the numpad on the side.

Overall, great keyboard that looks good, performs well in all situations, had no problems as of yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, 9 May 2013
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
I must say for gaming this keyboard is really really good.
I play competitive online games and for me this keyboard helps me a huge amount.
I bought this brand of keyboard because one of my favourite pro gamer (Polt) is sponsored by CM and he manages to do really well with their products.
Highly recommended. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
My PC is used solely for gaming, and my space is limited, which is what attracted me to this keyboard. I'm really happy with my purchase, the keys feel great and the whole product has a premium feel to it. The detachable USB cable is a little strange and I'm not sure I see the point, as it would seem to introduce a weak spot. I've had no problems so far though. I've had no issues with ghosting either, and the Black switches are really good for FPS gaming. The only small niggle is that the rubber feet are not very grippy, so the keyboard can move a little bit during gaming sessions. Still, I'd recommend this to any FPS gamer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth noting, pictured is ANSI layout, received ISO, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
Worth noting as I spent significant time agonising over whether to try the ANSI layout and find alternative ways to make a £ sign, I was sent the ISO version. 88 key with large return SO layout is correct for my country (UK) but it was a huge waste of time doing the research only to be sent the other version in the end.

I've only just started typing on it and this is my first Amazon review iirc so I'll come back and edit after I've had some more time with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard., 25 Jun. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this keyboard to all of my friends, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
I recommend this keyboard to all of my friends. If u want a great looking, great feeling mechanical keyboard that is great for gaming and general use. Look no further. I can not stress how much i love the function keys on the top bar. 10 keyless is perfect for my small desk allowing me far much more room for my mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars solid keyboard, 8 May 2014
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
Pros
-Cherry-MX Black ( Quietest Keys )
-Solid build
-Looks good
-No Numb Pad ( good for me )

Cons
Right hand Shift not as durable
Space Bar also not as durable

Used for 3 months not one problem, well worth the £80 i paid (22/02/2014).

5.0 out of 5 stars Never going back, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
Mine came with black mx switches and no decals on the top just the logo on the the back and win keys,a more mature look and feel until I swapped over the wads keys to red,would highly recommend for build quality and weight .

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard (Accessory)
i did a lot of research on mechanical keyboards, i decided on black keys and chose this. Its sick i play starcraft 2 on it and the sound and response are awesome its an outstanding keyboard.

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Mechanical Keyboard