4.0 out of 5 stars i luv my rucksack, 21 Mar 2012
have done some travelling and had to borrow my daughters rucksack.....not ideal so i thought long and hard before buying one for myself. what did i want from it...well simple most important thing is comfort. i shopped around and fitted a lot on me to try before settling for this one..... i am so happy with it . i left one star off because it is a bit pricey but to be honest you pay for comfort and it is superb to carry even stacked out with 12kg it is wonderfully balanced on my back and sits in just the right place thanks to the adjustibility of the frame. i carry it right in the lumber area and the waist strap fits around my hips. also full up is is not too top-heavy. i have used it an awful lot and i do really love it on my back it is worth every penny spent on it. it has lots of pockets to stash bits away perfect sides for drink bottle or tube hole if you use the platypus water system. i like having access to kit from top or bottom of the bag which is useful if you find you need something you have packed at the bottom of the bag. very well designed by someone who has thought carefully about comfort practibility function etc buy it you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, easy to carry and suitable for 5 footers!, 24 July 2012
lmhh (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Have waited to review this item until after a 2 week walking trip. It's incredibly lightweight and extremely comfortable to carry. I managed well with it stuffed with sleeping bag, sleeping mat, clothes for 2 weeks etc on the way out and I am only 5 feet tall so was worried that it would be too tall / pull me off balance but no issues.

Also carried it hiking mountains without trails and found it really comfortable to wear including on rock fields/scree so recommend highly for both luggage and as large daypack/overnight pack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Verden 45+8 Rucsac (Sports)
I really like the colour, it's not too flashy but still catchy with the green strap. The frame fits women's body perfectly. The weight of the product is alright and it fits all my stuff for a month's trip to Peru. It's not too big and bulky, but it's not too small, it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Verden 45+8 Rucsac (Sports)
Used it this summer for my mountaineering holidays. Excellent quality, lovely colour and value for money! Love it and can't wait to use it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Verden 45+8 Rucsac (Sports)
I used this product when I went travelling abroad for a month. It worked perfectly because there are so many pockets that you can cleverly move your luggage around within the backpack and easily find it again. For example I separated the bottom part of the backpack from the rest of it so I could access toiletries etc when on sleeper trains. The waterproof covering is also easy to take out and put back so I really have no complaints about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Verden 45+8 Rucsac (Sports)
I bought this for my backpacking trip to Thailand, its really supportive on your back and it endured many train, bus and ferry journeys and is still in great shape. Definitely a must if your planning on some long term travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still haven't tried it. Looks perfect, 29 Jan 2013
The rucksack looks really sharp, and very durable. I haven't tried it yet, but intent to do so next month. Lots of pockets, membranes and the biofit is perfect. Hope to be as good as it looks.