5.0 out of 5 stars NEW TO QUILTING
As a novice, I had no idea what a walking foot was until explained to me by my guide, an experienced quilter. She advised me to purchase this item and it was advice well-given and received. An excellent purchase.
Published 17 months ago by N Tonkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good... Can't use it
Unfortunately not suited for my machine, so is useless. Even though says universal it does not work on all machines. I have a Brother X-5 standard from Argos and it does not fit. So be sure to check with the seller before you buy. It was not too expensive, so I don't mind and the seller was kind enough to give me refund of half the price. Ill try find someone to sell it...
Published 5 months ago by salwa

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW TO QUILTING, 14 April 2013
This review is from: WALKING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER, JANOME, SINGER, TOYOTA DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINES (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars walking foot, 30 May 2013
I am very pleased indeed with this purchase. The foot was extremely easy to fit onto my sewing machine and performed excellently when I was sewing three thicknesses of material together for the quilt I am currently making. I would certainly recommend this foot to other quilters.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking foot, 9 July 2012
Pippi (Berwickshire, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
The walking foot fit really easily to my domestic janome machine and I have used it on slippy and triple layer fabrics, has coped well so far and no puckering. Appears to be robust enough for my domestic/hobby sewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful foot, 3 July 2013
This is a very useful tool for sewing fine material and jersey fabric. I can highly recommend it. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 16 July 2013
Due to the very cheap price of this product I was dubious as to if it would work/fit on my sewing machine, but it is perfect and makes sewing stretchy fabric on my machine a dream to work with!!!! Now I would be lost without this extra foot for my machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Walk in the park, 24 July 2013
This was as advertised and allowed me to quilt with no rucks or puckers. I would recommend it to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Aug 2012
Arrived in time and was well packaged, it was very easy to fit on my Janome sewing machine and I was able to use it easily first time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with the product but it was a little broader than expected, so sewing near an edge is tricky!, 15 Aug 2014
The only disappointment of this foot, for me, is that it is so wide. The grippers to move the material mean that I had trouble with thin, stretchy jersey, in stopping the stitches pulling over the edge, as the right part foot was not able to be placed on the material for a row of stitching close to the edge. Needing to sew the neatened edge, this worked superbly, making a dead flat double row of stitching evening stitched. Quilting must be a dream with this and using a firm fabric and sewing a few mm from the edge must be a synch!
I must be a bit of an idiot but with no experience, I just did not understand the diagrams of how to fit it. I used youtube and then it made absolute sense of the drawings. It is quite a complex item. The rod on the left and the trough shaped bit on the right are the optional pieces to line up the lines of quilting, to keep them equidistant! The prong, shown inside the previously mentioned rod and liner-upper!, fits neatly in a pincer type, open linkage, round the needle screw arm, and moves up and down, synchronising with the movement of the needle up and down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 27 April 2013
Bought this to use for quilting a large blanket, what can i say? I looked in my local sewing shop and these where £40, so came home and saw this one on amazon and had to buy it! this has totally eliminated any puckers or folds in blankets when im quilting, i'm using this on a brother ae2500. Does exactly what it says, totally brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing For Pleasure, 23 July 2013
This is great have wanted one for a few years, But this year is my quilting year have got pretty much everything ready now to enjoy myself, have had a play Brilliant, Service was good got it earlier than expected, Thank You very much.