5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little foot.
Published 14 months ago by Christy

1.0 out of 5 stars does not fit my sewing machine foot
Published 19 months ago by mim i

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little foot., 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: EMBROIDERY FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
I bought this foot on Monday night, after struggling to do free motion embroidery with my Janome Sewist 525 over the weekend. It arrived on Wednesday morning and I'm thrilled with the difference it has made. It is a little tricky to fit for the first time if you don't know how so look it up on youtube [...] - about 9 minutes through the film. It's a marvellous addition to my sewing box and is a great price (compared to the branded accessory at £15!). I've just ordered another one as a gift for my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 24 Jan. 2014
I'm using this with an Elna eXplore 340 which is the same as the Janome Sewist 525s.

The attachment is larger than expected, but fits perfectly. It is all-metal construction and feels to be of good quality. It does exactly what it is designed to do, and it does it well. The pressure it applies is just right, and there is no need to attempt any modifications to make it fit or function.

Very pleased overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practise makes perfect!, 1 July 2013
Whether there are better items out there I cannot say as this is the first time ive used such a foot - I used it without issue though this free motion embroidery lark will take some practise! Although my machine takes clip on style feet I had to unscrew this mechanism to leave just the shank which the embroidery foot then attaches too, reusing that screw that holds the clip mechanism. After you have dropped the dog feet (feet dogs? those grippy teeth!) this foot works by holding the fabric whilst the needle is down and releases it while the needle is up allowing you to move the fabric freely around. Ultimately I wanted this to finish my quilts with but so far ive used it to freehand write the odd word, darned a hole in some denim and made a few practise feather wreaths. It seems sturdy enough and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Janome 525s, 27 Aug. 2013
Fits perfectly with Janome 525s and feels good quality.
Does the job , easy to fit to the machine as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darning foot, 7 May 2013
This darning foot is excellent value for money. I have looked at others of similar quality but they have all been much more expensive. It was delivered very quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product from a very efficient supplier., 29 Jan. 2014
C. Cass "quiltercass" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I wanted an embroidery foot for my smaller machine which I use for classes. I normally do piecing workshops away from home whilst I do my hard core quilting on my heavier machine in a Horne cabinet. I needed this foot for a book cover class and didn't want to pay £20 for a similar foot from a sewing machine shop. The foot was despatched very quickly and it doesn't look that any different from a £20 one except the hole is oval and not circular.
I'm really pleased with the foot and the service. Would use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Embroidery foot, 1 Dec. 2013
My daughter needed the embroidery foot for her collage work. It fitted easily and works very well would recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Embroidery foot, 20 Oct. 2013
This company are brilliant at sending out their products quickly and often have instruction sheets included.
I haven't had a play yet but am confident it will be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Embroidery foot to fit most makes of sewing machines, 30 July 2013
I used an embroidery foot at a recent embroidery class and as I didn't have one with my machine ordered this one from Amazon. It arrived promptly. Excellent service as always.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not fit my sewing machine foot, 7 July 2013
as I expected and should have known from experience in my eighty years that what is stated is not always true and certainly refers to my purchases. the sewing foot that will fit most machines did not fit mine (A silver viscount machine) the upper arm is on the wrong side for my machine and is of a rounded piece of metal which looks very inferior to the actual one I consequently bought from Silver sewing Machines of Nottingham...A sheer waste of money that should teach me in future....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›