on 11 April 2013
Bought this to use for free motion quilting with my brother ae2500 machine. What can i say? i guess i didn't expect much from this at the price, but it's totally brill. I would go as far as to say it's better than branded equivalents ive seen used at my sewing class! really easy to fit, works perfectly first time. Arrived the next day too which is brill considering delivery is free!
on 22 May 2013
Easy to fit on my Janome sewing machine. Good for seeing your stitches clearly as you quilt. Would recommend as a useful tool.
on 6 November 2013
I bought this foot on Monday night, after struggling to do free motion embroidery with my Janome Sewist 525 over the weekend. It arrived on Wednesday morning and I'm thrilled with the difference it has made. It is a little tricky to fit for the first time if you don't know how so look it up on youtube [...] - about 9 minutes through the film. It's a marvellous addition to my sewing box and is a great price (compared to the branded accessory at £15!). I've just ordered another one as a gift for my friend.
on 9 May 2013
Great sewing foot. Good value! Would advise you to try and see how easy it is. Good luck with sewing
on 22 June 2012
This product is not only cheap, ( as I was told there about £12 in a shop) but also came the next day, the product it's self works really having just brought my first sewing machine I was impressed how quickly I was able to get up and running using this item :)
on 15 May 2013
This was for my daughter who needed it for her GCSE in textiles, she found it difficult to attach as there were no instructions, but I tried and it was very easy, once explained she could add and remove with no problems. Good item would recommend it.
on 11 May 2013
My Daughter purchased this to use in her textile exam, the delivery time was exceptional and she was really pleased with the performance of the foot
on 6 November 2012
Unlike previous free motion feet I've used, this one was very sturdy and actually felt like it was made for the machine. Usually non branded compatible ones wobble like crazy which leads to many a broken needle. Great buy, amazing price (£4)
on 7 April 2012
Arrived quickly. As described. Although sits a little bit too low and I had difficulty to get through it with my embroidery hoops, so I had to take the foot off, place the hoops and then put the foot back. (Sewing machine Toyota)
on 12 April 2014
I have used this foot quite a lot since I bought. It is easy to fit to the machine, (mine is a singer confidence) I had never used a foot like this before and when I first put on my machine It was knotting at the back I thought oh no I bought a dud, well not so it was I who was a numpty I had not lowered the dog teeth having done this it was fantastic and I have begun a very ambitious project of free hand embroidery and it is doing a fantastic job so you do not need to be an expert seamstress you do not need a fancy sewing machine a simple zig zag and away you go