5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, But brilliant!
Published 23 months ago by SNTM

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt fit my Singer Sewing Machine
Order this on the understanding it would fit my Singer sewing machine but unfortunately it doesn't, so I can't really comment on it as I haven't been able to use it. Its up to you if you want to chance it but I would go to your local sewing shop first to check it will fit.
Published 12 months ago by cupcake

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, But brilliant!, 11 April 2013
This review is from: EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to use for free motion quilting with my brother ae2500 machine. What can i say? i guess i didn't expect much from this at the price, but it's totally brill. I would go as far as to say it's better than branded equivalents ive seen used at my sewing class! really easy to fit, works perfectly first time. Arrived the next day too which is brill considering delivery is free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful free motion quilting /darning foot, 22 May 2013
Easy to fit on my Janome sewing machine. Good for seeing your stitches clearly as you quilt. Would recommend as a useful tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Stich, 15 May 2013
This was for my daughter who needed it for her GCSE in textiles, she found it difficult to attach as there were no instructions, but I tried and it was very easy, once explained she could add and remove with no problems. Good item would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Embroidery foot, 22 Jun. 2012
This product is not only cheap, ( as I was told there about £12 in a shop) but also came the next day, the product it's self works really having just brought my first sewing machine I was impressed how quickly I was able to get up and running using this item :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 9 May 2013
Great sewing foot. Good value! Would advise you to try and see how easy it is. Good luck with sewing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 11 May 2013
My Daughter purchased this to use in her textile exam, the delivery time was exceptional and she was really pleased with the performance of the foot

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing., 6 Nov. 2012
Unlike previous free motion feet I've used, this one was very sturdy and actually felt like it was made for the machine. Usually non branded compatible ones wobble like crazy which leads to many a broken needle. Great buy, amazing price (£4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Embroidery,darning foot, 7 April 2012
Arrived quickly. As described. Although sits a little bit too low and I had difficulty to get through it with my embroidery hoops, so I had to take the foot off, place the hoops and then put the foot back. (Sewing machine Toyota)

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it should, 11 July 2013
Bought for Janome Sewist 525S machine. Easy to fit. Does what I expected. Took a little practice (1 hour) to get the hang of using it but to be expected really. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Bush machines too!, 23 Mar. 2013
M C (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I had done some free hand machine embroidery without a darning foot, basically because of the high cost of the ones I had found (around £9). Then I found this one and I was very happy to find that it fit my Bush machine and the embroidery became much more enjoyable!!!