5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic desk!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: 1.4 m -Office Corner desk with 4 drawer pedestal -BEECH- Ideal for Home office table (Office Product)
I ordered this desk because I needed something substantial and well made to serve as a desk for my home office, and occasional bit of longhand writing. This desk arrived very swiftly and was extremely easy to assemble - and it looks stunning in my home office room. The desk is of great quality, fine quality wood, good and sturdy, and I'm sure it will last me many, many years to come. The size is perfect and the accompanying pedastal is equally well made (and came ready assembled) with ample storage, even for a stationery hoarder like me. I'd highly recommend both JDK Office Furniture, and this particular desk and pedastal combination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, 13 Feb 2013
Marion Kille - See all my reviews
This was the perfect size for my study. It is well made and the best thing of all is that though it's a flat pack, there are only four to five main parts. The drawers are already built! It's very sturdy and was easy to assemble.