Price:£1.92+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 February 2013
I tend to buy these from art shops in groups of four, so paying the postage is worthwhile; I don`t use the burnishers (much), eraser or sharpener that come with this Derwent pack (Derwent Blister Pack Containing Two Blenders, Two Burnishers, Sharpener AND Eraser). But the blender itself? It`s a great tool. It can change the look of coloured pencil drawings dramatically, turning a vague red into a bright vermillion, or a shady black into night. And I`m always pleased at how long each one lasts, especially if you use these!
on 9 November 2012
I confess to being a gadget/art stuff junkie but I did wonder whether this tool would be useful. Well, the answer is yes, it is. The first thing I used it on was a sketch of some blackberries. I used it to blend the pinks, blues and purples I used to get that tricky mixture of colours one often sees on a single berry. It blended the colours beautifully with no harsh lines and each little juicy globe had a lovely sheen to it. If you're still not convinced I'd say try it. It's not expensive and you may just be surprised.
on 1 June 2014
I've found that the derwent white coloursoft pencil blends better than the blender pencil itself. I will still use it but I didn't find it all too useful.
on 16 September 2014
I have a few other blenders and they're a disaster. For some reason I thought this might be different, its not. Blending just isn't for me I guess.
on 27 September 2013
remind that you will have just one item instead of two as described seller on this photo. I could buy it in my local art shop with student discount for less price,but was misled by seller with picture of two pencils on this photo.
on 2 November 2014
Lead inside was broken
I really like these blender pencils. I find paper blender stumps do not actually blend coloured pencils very well, whereas these pencils do.
on 17 November 2013
got these for my daughter who is very into her art - she chose these herself from other makes as says they are the best
on 27 May 2016
I am constantly resharpening this blender as it wears down very quickly. My advice is to have a spare! It leaves a residue on the paper which you need to blow away - if you wipe it with your hand the pencil colour that you've blended spreads over the page. That said, it does blend the colours quite well but I'm still looking for a perfect blender!
on 11 October 2015
Ok I got them and thought, what now? I find that just looking at videos on YouTube of the blender in use was really helpful. Now I'm addicted and my pictures have a new depth. The burnisher which I thought was crap, came up a real treat on blended solid colours. Used with Derwent Inktense give a good solid colour over dry work.

See one answered question